• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Kender Game OOC thread. Warning: possesions will be borrowed.

Jarval

Explorer
Named my character Erasmus Verde, and added his cohort, Elijah Guillemot.

Elijah Guillemot: M Kender Bard 15; CR: 15; Size: S; Type: Humanoid (Kender); HD: (15d6)+15; hp 63; Init: +6; Spd: Walk 25'; AC: 22 (flatfooted 19, touch 14), Attk: +2 Lucky Hoopak +16/+11/+6 (1d6+3, x2, melee) or +18 (1d4+2, x2, Rng 50 ft, Ranged); SA: Bardic knowledge (+18),Bardic music 15/day; AL: CG; Sv: Fort +7, Ref +13, Will +10; Str 12, Dex 16, Con 12, Int 16, Wis 10, Cha 21.
Skills: Bluff +23 (18), Diplomacy +25 (16), Gather Information +19 (14), Knowledge (Arcana) +13 (10), Knowledge (Nature) +17 (14), Listen +22 (18), Move Silently +13 (0), Perform +25 (18), Sense Motive +18 (18);
Feats: Alertness, Combat Reflexes, Extend Spell, Improved Initiative, Martial Weapon Proficiency (hoopak), Skill Focus (Perform), Spell Penetration
Possessions: +2 Lucky Hoopak; +3 Mithral Shirt of Silent Moves; Buckler; Cloak of Charisma +2; Wand of Cure Serious Wounds; Harp of Charming; Explorer's Outfit; 20 Masterwork Sling Bullets; Backpack; War Pony (Saddlebags: 150' Silk Rope, Grappling Hook, 10 Torches, 10 Sunrods, 20 Tinderwigs, 3 Tanglefoot bags). Total Weight: 31.75 lbs.
Spells: (4/6/4/4/4/3) 0- Dancing Lights, Detect Magic, Ghost Sound, Mage Hand, Prestidigitation, Read Magic; 1- Charm Person, Cure Light Wounds, Expeditious Retreat, Feather Fall; 2- Detect Thoughts, Eagle's Splendor, Levitate, Tongues; 3- Charm Monster, Clairaudience/Clairvoyance, Cure Serious Wounds, Haste; 4- Dimension Door, Dominate Person, Hold Monster, Improved Invisibility; 5- False Vision, Greater Dispelling, Persistent Image

Last edited:

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Dylon's back-story

Dylon led a fairly normal existence for most of his life. Being the care free Kender that he is he worried about nothing and thought even less. All that changed when the Orc slaver caught him ‘handling’ the slaver’s things.
Dylon was made a slave and forced to work as the slaver’s pet. One of the other prisoners was a cleric of <?> and Dylon and the cleric would talk at night about all sorts of things. Eventually Dylon got a break and was able to kill his captor and release the other slaves. He and the cleric (who was crippled from his captivity) remained friends and the cleric taught Dylon the ways of the Liberator.
Dylon relished the new ‘look’ provided by the armor and took to his new duties very well (for a Kender). Angel has become Dylon’s companion. She is an Akita and his celestial companion. She is very much a mother to our intrepid wanderer.

I'm leaving the identity of the cleric up to you.
I'm unsure of what diety Dyl would take so just let me know an appropriate god/dess and that's what he'll take.

Dylon is a very interesting mix if the paladin's richousness and the Handler's carefree nature.
He prefers the company of Angel over any other being and they even sleep curled up together. Angel really is in the habit of wrangeling Dylon. She watches over him at all times.

Timothy

First Post
Hey all!

I'm new to PbP, as I only did roleplaying (without rules) and have never played Kender (My DM's doesn't allow it :D) But as you can see in my sig I really like halflings and other short guys.

So is it okay for me to lurk a while and eventually post my char and join the fray, or aren't you accepting new chars?

Deedlit

First Post
Well, at the moment I'm not accepting, since we've just started but you seem like you could add something to the game, so once I've found a good point to add new players I'll let you in. And how mean of that DM, not allowing kender PCs.

Timothy

First Post
Okay, I would like to get in (Already said that) I'll be checking the boards and will be looking for this thread, so I can see when I can join.

I'm going away for holidays form the 28th the the 2nd but I thik they have computers there too, so I should be available all the time.

And yes it was mean, wasn't it :D

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads