• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Jemal's New Imperial Order OOC Thread for Talking Smack But Its Okay for the Republic

Xael

First Post
Okay, one question: Just when did the game go so serious that somebody has to resort to a suicide? Frankly, I was preparing to:

1. Wait until those "idiots with lightsabers" have whacked each other to the edge of death. :rolleyes:
2. To somebody (=Phoenix) to nurse them back to conciusness.
3. Have tea and cookies with the survivors while sending some red-clad troopers flying through the air in slow-motion. :p

Kit: You're harming the game more by quitting than by shooting some republics. Xado is going to go nuts after what happened.

I'm going to pretend that I haven't seen Kit's last IC post.

Last edited:

KitanaVorr

First Post
Hmm...well if the suicide is going to be a problem for Xado, then she can have an brain aneurisym or something like that which would work since she already has a serious head injury from earlier. Getting too excited firing the guns and the oops...dar she goes. Oy I should have thought of that first...lol its much better than the suicide and fits her character better. I'll go fix the IC post when it comes back again to reflect that.

I don't want her to become an NPC that everyone drags along and Jemal has to play (that gets annoying for everyone after a while). Since she can't just wander off the station in mid-battle, then the only option left for me to get rid of her is to kill her off.

KitanaVorr

First Post
Xael said:
Kit: I still haven't understood why she has to go.

Because I'm exiting the game and won't be playing her. And know this part is selfish of me, but she's my creation and I don't want anyone else playing her. Besides, she's not crucial to the plot and all the other PC's certainly won't weep at the passing of the Imperial troublemaker lol. :p

Jarval

Explorer
Sorry to see you go Kit :( Meiko seemed like an... interesting character, and I'm sure she would have made those of us in the Republic camp have a rather lively time :)

Last edited:

Dalamar

Adventurer
KitanaVorr said:
Because I'm exiting the game and won't be playing her.
There was something bugging me in the back of my head and now it hit me. I understand that you don't want anybody to play your character. But why do you have to go yourself?

Jemal

Adventurer
If I'm not mistaken, she had problems with the fact that the Republic might see her, and she thinks they're going to expose her or something like that.

Seeing as how several people have told me they're quiting this game, I'm just going to ask 2 questions:

1. Who actually wants to continue playing in my StarWars game?

2. Those who DO, would you prefer to try and salvage this current one, or start a new one and possibly do some re-recruitment to fill any empty spots?

I always have plenty of ideas for campaigns so if there are enough people who want to restart, I can do it fairly easily. On the other hand if people would prefer to attempt salvaging the current game, I can manage that as well.. Though it'll be harder and I'll have to take some time off to think about it.

If there aren't at least 4 people who want to keep playing in my SW game, I'm sorry but I'll have to just shut it down... Unless someone else wants to try their hand at GMing? I've got several character concepts if I were able to play... hehe.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads