• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Jarval's fortnight of revision

Jarval

Explorer
I've got an big exam coming up in a couple of weeks time (Oct 8th to be exact) and I've got to finish up the assessment for another course I'm on for the same date, so I'm going to be about less than usual. I hope I'll be able to keep up-to-date with the games I'm in, but don't be surprised by any odd absences.

Wish me luck!

Dalamar

Adventurer
Good luck and don't screw up by trying to get finished too fast.

And whatever you do, don't think it's too easy for you. That's the mistake with me and maths.:eek:

Jarval

Explorer
Thanks for the well wishes :)

Dalamar said:
Good luck and don't screw up by trying to get finished too fast.

And whatever you do, don't think it's too easy for you. That's the mistake with me and maths.:eek:

It's a maths exam I've got coming up, so the next couple of weeks will be spent in a blur of equations :)

Dalamar

Adventurer
And after finishing the exam, go through it point by point. And when you're done with this, do it once more.

Believe, it's annoying how many mistakes one can fit to a single math exam. Especially when you're counting that 3/4 is 2 (I did this last year. And I'm second year in Sixth-form now :eek:)

Remove ads