• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(IRR) The Rokugan IR Turn 0 (OOC Thread)

Knight Otu

First Post
My finalized claims and changes:

+Change - Isawa Akahita to Shu 7/Void Disciple 13, PL3.
(Note that this is not an epic advancement, but standard advancement for a Void Disciple.)

-Drop Elemental Legions (PL4 : IR 5)

for

+Tsunami Legion, PL 4 : IR 1
+Firestorm Legion, PL 4 : IR 1
+Hurricane Initiates, PL 4 : IR 1
+Avalanche Guard, PL 4 : IR 1

Increase the PL of

+Kyuden Isawa (Palace) to PL 8 : IR 4
+Shiro Shiba (Castle) to PL 8 : IR 5

Custom claim:
+The Keepers, PL 3 : IR 1 (a group of Bushi better capable at resisting the taint of the Shadowlands than normal Rokugani).

Lichtenhart

First Post
Last claims:
* Daikoku Seido (Shrine) PL 6 : IR 2
* Hanmida Province PL 5 : IR 1
* Shiden Osano-Wo (Shrine) PL 6 : IR 2
* Mizu-Umi Kiku Hanabira (Chrysanthemum Petal Lake) PL 3 : IR 0

Rojin's Wanderers, a brotherhood of scouts and explorers PL 3 : IR 1

Lichtenhart

First Post
uh, sorry I picked up the wrong lake. Please substitue
* Mizu-Umi Kiku Hanabira (Chrysanthemum Petal Lake) PL 3 : IR 0
with
* Mizu umi Ryo (Dragon Lake) PL 3 : IR 0

Lichtenhart

First Post
OOC rules for Emerald test. These are only for flavor's sake. Dunno how Creamsteak would like to run it.

- Max two candidates per clan. The others are usually ronin. Which may mean they could be gaijin too.
- No artifacts allowed.
- No Clan Champions allowed unless they retire.
- No magic is allowed, only healing (which shouldn't be needed, cause it's dishonorable to harm the opponent) and only by the organizing clan. I may bestow this honor to another clan, though. Apply IC.

Tell me if you want the Unicorn to run the Jade Test too.

Oh, and BlackOmega feel free to correct me as always. :)

Serpenteye

First Post
Lichtenhart, you seem to know a lot about these things. Could you tell me what are the responsibilities of an Emerald and jade Champion?

And the tests, what are they composed of? Wrestling? Staring matches? Quisses? Monopoly? Or what? :)

Knight Otu

First Post
A description of the Test of the Emerald Champion can be found here:
http://l5r.alderac.com/fiction/test_of_the_emerald_champion.html

Here are descriptions of the Test of the Jade Champion:
http://l5r.alderac.com/fiction/jadechampion_01.html
http://l5r.alderac.com/fiction/jadechampion_02.html

I have no objections against you hosting the Test of the Jade Champion, too.

I don't think gaijin should be allowed, but that's just me.
Family daimyo are allowed, I assume? (Shiba Tsukune may no longer be the Clan Champion but she is still the family daimyo, for example)

Serpenteye - Unless I'm totally misremembering, giving a katana as a gift implies that the intended receiver is not capable of defending himself properly (or something along this line). Maybe someone with a better grasp on this part can correct or confirm this?

Janos Audron

Explorer
to quote forsaken one:

"If a person gives you a katana (or another weapon) it is a sign that the reciever cannot properly defend himself, and thus should be given a weapon to make it a fair fight."

Serpenteye - Unless I'm totally misremembering, giving a katana as a gift implies that the intended receiver is not capable of defending himself properly (or something along this line). Maybe someone with a better grasp on this part can correct or confirm this?

Correct, everyone should study Rokugan ethics and etiquette:p

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads