• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(IR) To my friends in the IR

Bugbear

First Post
IR 2 was only two threads in length. The first was roughly 18 pages and the second was roughly 10. i would suggest saving them as text files and e-mailing them that way (to keep the file size small) My Email is in my profile.

And just for the record, Turrosh Mak never touched Keolander Brandy. Which may be the reasion he died...

William Ronald

Explorer
Serpenteye:

If you have not e-mailed Dave yet, you can reach him at litberg@yahoo.com. Thanks for the materials. Without turning this into a political thread, I tend to agree with you about the Soviet Union. I will try to track down Maudlin this week. (Which may not be a good thing for the Union of Worlds, but could really help with the maps.;) )

Hopefully, we can give Bugbear a few more resources.

The Forsaken One:

Yes, but I think you did purchase a few heads of cattle from the Kevellond League.:D :

Serpenteye

First Post
Bugbear said:
IR 2 was only two threads in length. The first was roughly 18 pages and the second was roughly 10. i would suggest saving them as text files and e-mailing them that way (to keep the file size small) My Email is in my profile.

:mad: Unfortunately it seems i have only 9 pages of thread1 and 7 pages of thread 2. So... I guess I could send that to you within a couple of days unless you've found someone else who can give you all of it. Sorry.

Bugbear

First Post
Well enough ronald.
still working on the next PDF (Chapter 1 of the third IR).
Still Unemployed :(
Working on finishing up my current campaign and have begun hammering out some notes on the next one. (A FR campaign set in the Daggerford region.)
And playing Icewind Dale II in my "Spare time"

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads