• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
I guess its nice to know that John Wick has decades to go before he is too old for an action movie.
Apparently all the flashbacks are a stunt double with good CGI facial replacement.

I'm guessing they saw that just replacing a face didn't work for Samuel L. Jackson in Captain Marvel, given that the "younger" Nick Fury still tottered around like an older guy.

It looks surprisingly good in this trailer.

Yora

Legend
Nope.
I remember exactly where I was when I first heard they were actually going through with a fourth movie in 2005 and thinking it's a really stupid idea.

And then seeing the thing some years later with my parents, and the first thing being said "Well, this was rather pointless."

I learned my lessons from the last 15-20 years of big budget movies for mass audiences.

Wolfram stout

Adventurer
Supporter
Any similarity between the Indiana Jones franchise and Tintin is purely coincidental.

But King Ottokar's Sceptre belongs in a museum!
You belong in a museum!!!

Sorry, that is a running setup and joke in my house.

As a total Indy fanboy, I am all in on this movie. The members over at the raven.raider.net are generally very hyped as well.

Remove ads