• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

I cannot wait to read...

Paizo starting to release 5ed material, and PF2 being based on OGL and still far to early in it's lifecycle to even contemplate new version? I seriously doubt so.
Actually Paizo has stated that PF2 is not based on the OGL, though they added it in their books so that other people could use their stuff.

Burt Baccara

Explorer
Actually Paizo has stated that PF2 is not based on the OGL, though they added it in their books so that other people could use their stuff.
One person at Paizo who is not a spokesperson said a thing. Looking at the copyright list at the end of the OGL at the back of the book seems to tell a different story.

Edit: correction, Paizo says some in the official statement on ORC.

Last edited:

Clint_L

Hero
Yes, that book is going to be interesting.
I was thinking the same thing - there's a book or two in this for sure. It'll go on my shelf next to Game Wizards and Slaying the Dragon. Which are excellent reading, by the way, and especially relevant right now.

But this situation is shaping up to have way more drama than either of them, Which is saying something.

Remove ads