• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

hey, im new...

Jarval

Explorer
reapersaurus said:
actually, after reading 'her' sig, i have to conclude that the possibility of a troll here is high, except it's a real bad one if it is.

...Combine with the observation that her sig is 12 times longer than any of her posts, and we've got a live one here....

Shrugs.

Maybe it is, maybe it isn't. If it is, then no biggie, I've been fooled. And if it isn't, then at least we were helpful rather than scaring away a new member with tales of trolls ;)

Last edited:

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
man, leave the poor girl alone. ;) everyone that's not drooling all over her is accusing her of trolling. darkness already said to lay off her, and if she does turn out to be someone other than what she claims, that will come out in the open sooner or later anyway. that's something i've noticed on certain message boards (ones besides these as well) is that people tend to draw conclusions a bit too quickly.
hey, if she really is a 14 year old girl that found her way here without knowing what this place is, then i applaud those who've gone out of their way to welcome and help her. if not, then the mods will know what to do when the time comes. gotta give people the benefit of the doubt till they give a good reason not to deserve it.

so hey, elleia, welcome to the boards. :)

Festy_Dog

First Post
ahoy hoy, i'm festy_dog, i ain't got much of a different greeting than the others, so if you ever come back i'd like to say welcome to en world! :)

Knight Otu

First Post
ummm.... this isn't a chat room.
Right. (But TFO and Janos seem to have turned it into one ;))

Is that quote from LotR even right?
I only read it in german, but it seems fairly close.

I don't know it that well, but i thought it was "The Road goes ever on"
and the misspellings in her favorite quote is priceless.
YOU never mispell anything, right? ;)

LotR is even spelled lotr for her!!
So, she didn't capitalize it. I've seen worse offenses.

Combine with the observation that her sig is 12 times longer than any of her posts, and we've got a live one here....
So she doesn't know the board etiquette instantly after stumbling upon it. Not a big deal. But yes, her sig is a bit too long for my taste. :)

Elleia, welcome to the boards. :)

Read the FAQ, and you should have a good idea on how this board works. :)

Creamsteak

Explorer
I had no intention of being made a target by anyone, I was agreeing with Reaper on this point:

WHOA.
I never thought I'd see those 'words' on EnWorld.

They are words that really, honestly, cause me to twitch.

Anyway, since you say you are a 14 year old who doesn't know pen and paper games, I recommend you go to a rules-soft RPG, or buy the books. You have those two options... Considering a 14 year olds average income... you won't have the cash for a $30.00 book on a whim, so I know a solution that will let you play rules-light RPGS.

This Link will take you to a sub-forum of 8-bit theatre where a few individuals run non-rules RPGs. Try saying your new, and I think Enrai (or whatever the name is now) will be able to run you through the holes. I honestly can't stand the place... except for Kurosen (Brian Clevinger) that place is full of some of the most over-opinionated but charismatic artist/poet/role-players ever...

Remove ads