• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Daughter is 24. Been married for over 3 years.

Didn't have us over, he cooked it and brought it to our house. I suspect he does this for others down on their luck in town.

Aeson

I am the mysterious professor.
Daughter is 24. Been married for over 3 years.

Didn't have us over, he cooked it and brought it to our house. I suspect he does this for others down on their luck in town.
Are you Grandpa Mega yet?

Man, in my mind your kids were still wee ones. Almost like kids on TV, you can't think of them as grown ups.

Until they get insurance Dan and Cathy are avoiding it. But each are wanting kids badly.

I still remember my first DnD game with them where the goblin robbed the princess

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
The adventure continues. The player’s finally figured out they are chasing a vampire. As I think I told you, I’m running a faerun-modified Whispers of the Vampire’s Blade. The pc’s took part in a masquerade ball, where the vampire was getting passage to a ship. He was discovered and a short fight broke out, after which the vampire turned into a bat and fled. The pc’s exchanged knowledge with some npc’s and found out where the vampire was heading. They chased him to a harbor but his ship had just sailed. ”Luckily” a captain of a nearby ship offered to catch it for them. And so the heroes set sail...

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Oh right, forgot to mention. One of the characters had an omen during their birth, and her tribe calls her ”the sinker”. Guess we are about to find out if ill omens are true...

Aeson

I am the mysterious professor.
They'll never catch me. I post from a different burner phone each time. Also Aeson isn't my real name.

Remove ads