• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Thinking forward the campaign, what do you think of converting Curse of Strahd to Faerun? Maybe set it in Westgate, which if I remember right is supposed to be plagued by a vampire. Rename Strahd to suit the area. See the background of the current adventure is that a powerful vampire sent his minion to steal a minor artefact, but the artefact possessed the minion vampire. So the master vampire could be (renamed) Strahd 🤔

Aeson

I am the mysterious professor.
Why move it or rename him? It can still fit in. The master is Strahd and he resides in Ravenloft. When the time comes, The Mist takes them.

Renaming to avoid player metagaming I suspect.

Don't know Forgotten Realms like I used to.

Plot sounds similar to Eberron's "Whispers of the Vampiric Blade" however. A lot of possibilities that way.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Sort of yeah, but Whispers is kind of a chase across continen, and Curse is going to a vampire’s lair... As far as I know, I haven’t actually yet read the details 😂

I think I might just make it sort of pocket dimension and not set it anywhere specific, but the renaming is sort of to avoid metagaming as Mega put it.

Mad_Jack

Legend
happynudebears2020.jpg

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads