• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[GO:V] A Game of Opposites: Villains OOC (Heroes Stay out!)

Timothy

First Post
ECL for a lich is +6, so no can do I'm afraid.

I'm sorry but I don't see a way around this, if you do, plz say so, because I'm willing too allow it if it's legal.

arwel

First Post
read next time please (just to quote from an unedited post )
I did read, it's just that Monte Cook has written several books and I wanted to know which one I needed to borrow :) I was in some confusion over the Leadership ECL thing since other level dependant benefits like extra feats and ability increases only count actual class levels. No need to argue any more since we get to choose it if we want.

Timothy

First Post
okay, could everyone édit in their final versions of their chars into the first post they made in this thread? This allows me to have all the characters near each other, withouth making a character thread that is way too much temptaion for those nasty, so-called heroes.

I prefer we mail them all to you and then you mail them around. I am evil so I know how to counter a bit if it :p

And I'm very willing to create the lair, if I can get my hands on a decent map maker...

I got to finish my two thralls though.

Btw anyone here WITH the leadership feat, please create a Abjurer/Counterspeller wizard (11th level so you can take greater dispelling 3 times ect.)

I'd like to ruin there casters... so anyone please?:p

Timothy

First Post
Well, I trust both of the teams equally (whether I don't trust you at all, or whether I do, is completely another point ;)) So I think editing your chars into your first post is justified. The heroes (or you guys) just ruin it when you're checking the other thread.

(That'll make the heroes who are reading this feel guilty ;))

perivas

First Post
I've looked at some of the characters and I have two questions. I thought that we were limited to 2 thralls each...totalling 12 levels together, not 12 levels each. Secondly, although we are ECL 13, I thought that the requirement for Leadership is level 6, which as mindflayers we could not be at...as we have only 3 levels.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads