• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[GO:V] A Game of Opposites: Villains OOC (Heroes Stay out!)

Max use magic device and buy scrolls of Disjunction.

*please*

Or how does it work with casters, can a 11th level abjurer cast 9th levels scrolls with his DC's of a 9th level spell?

Timothy, I'm really in favor of Leadership.... grants us alot more versatility.

Last edited:

Guilt Puppy

First Post
Depending on how much "funding" I have, I wouldn't mind having a lair of chains to lure the PCs into.

Even a series of fairly small tunnels... Perhaps something a pit trap can drop them into? Chains from wall to wall, thick enough to slow their mobility (and a thin enough tunnel that they can't march side by side)

Yeah, that would be neat.

I'm up to creating a lair, but I'm VERY VERY VERY busy with University, hobbies and other PbP stuff at the moment so I *hope* to have it all done by the end of this week.

*hope* (If I can cut myself down on gaming time :rolleyes:)

Timothy

First Post
sorry for the long wait, I just wanted to give TFO the Time he needed.

Anyway, I put up a character thread, here. I copy-pasted three chars from my mail allready, could you plzpost what charcetr is yours, and post you char if it hasn't been done so allready.

Also, Does anybody else wants to create a lair, or some defenses in advance, the heropes have been introduces, and as soon as I hear something from you guys, they're off like lambs to the slaughter....l

Remove ads