• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[GG] A Game of Gods OOC (The Game has Begun)

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Can I take the 'average' HP in the DMG, the half (4/level). He has 1/2 a D6 @ from race. That would be 33 + Con (51 total). 31 total seems a bit....er Impossible, seeing as that means you rolled a 1 or a 2 every time. If that is the case, might I interest you in some new dice? I sell games...:D
BTW, I had taken the 75% that you had said for our HP, I wasn't aware that you were doinf Cohorts different, sorry. :)

Last edited:

Timothy

First Post
Uriel_fire_of_Heaven said:
Can I take the 'average' HP in the DMG, the half (4/level). He has 1/2 a D6 @ from race. That would be 33 + Con (51 total). 31 total seems a bit....er Impossible, seeing as that means you rolled a 1 or a 2 every time. If that is the case, might I interest you in some new dice? I sell games...:D
BTW, I had taken the 75% that you had said for our HP, I wasn't aware that you were doinf Cohorts different, sorry. :)

NPC's have other CR's and other HP calculations.
I indeed rolled low, but my dice only roll low when I'm rolling for others. They have grown accustomed to me being DM.

Terraism

Explorer
Ok - I'm joining in, and putting together a character. I'm thinking a chosen of Selune, but I'm not sure whether I'm going to go bard or cleric, yet. Anyway - Timothy, I noticed you nixed Leopold's wings originally. Is this a sign that you don't want flying PC's, or...? I'm going with a human (or maybe half-elf) character, but I was thinking of taking a giant owl (or maybe a giant raven, of Silver Marches) if that's appropriate. If not, it's not that big of a deal - I just thought my PC'd like to have a friend in the party he can count on not to smother him in his sleep. ;)

Timothy

First Post
You want to be a gian Owl/raven? or have that as a familiar?

I don't mind you being a flying PC, but in Leo's case, wings are only given to half-dragons that are size large or bigger.

A familiar/companion/cohort has to be tiny or smaller, since you were teleported away from where you were to a room. I think I'm going to place you, Rino and Tallarn (maybe sir Osis too) in another room and let you meet up with the other heroes later on.

Terraism

Explorer
Timothy said:
You want to be a gian Owl/raven? or have that as a familiar?

I don't mind you being a flying PC, but in Leo's case, wings are only given to half-dragons that are size large or bigger.

A familiar/companion/cohort has to be tiny or smaller, since you were teleported away from where you were to a room. I think I'm going to place you, Rino and Tallarn (maybe sir Osis too) in another room and let you meet up with the other heroes later on.
Nope - what I wanted was to have a giant owl/raven as a pet - they don't really need to be a familiar/companion/cohort, because they're treated more as just "highly enhanced horses" - they cost a good chunk of change to purchase and train. They're Large-sized creatures, and it's possible to use them as flying mounts. See page 103 of the MM or page 121 of Silver Marches for more detailed information.
(I'd really like the giant raven, though a little advanced, if possible. I'd be willing to use a Leadership feat for it, if necessary...)

Last edited:

Timothy

First Post
hmmmm, because you were teleported away from where you were, only that you touched and is small enough was teleported with you, so giant birds are not possible, but I would be able to let you encounter some thing if roleplay that you search for your lost companion. Or you write up a small bio that includes that you have lived nearby where you are now, so that your bird will come looking for you.

also, I don't have silver marches, so could you plz write up the stats for me? thx!

Timothy

First Post
Okay, can all characters be transferred to here? That way I have all characters nicely together. I'll start the game Tuesady night (GMT).

I still need a bio from rebecca (jemal)
I'll start the game off again in a new thread, dealing with the ogre and introducing the new chars in the first post, we can go on from there.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads