• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

General Discussion '08

Status
Not open for further replies.

pathfinderq1

First Post
So for the adventure currently recruiting, is there any OOC information available? Specifically, are you looking for inexperienced characters, or for anyone available? I have a third level character approved, but most of the others look to be first level, so I don't want to mess up any challenge calculations...

hey 'finder,

I think your PC would be GREAT for the adventure. It calls for Inquisitives; urban rangers, investigators, trap disarmers, anyone with a good cha ability and related skillz.

obviously, it also needs those with martial might to see the group through the 'rough' patches.... please feel free to join!

Admitedly, I'd imagined the adventure for 1st or 2nd levels, but if we get four or five pcs and every one is 1st save you, that's fine by me.

rawk
~dirK

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
I'll give someone else a chance to judge first...

Dirk: There's one more character in the pipeline about to be approved (another Investigator/melee type, 3rd level) FYI.

well I'll be happy with any judge, but it'd be awesome to have ya at my back, SG.

As for the other PC, is that T'Leaf? Or someone else?

At present I've got three lvl 1s and one lvl 3, so another lvl 3 would be just fine with me.

Rawk
~dirK

krappleby

First Post
judges

i think you need to get some extra judges, as yours dont seem to be responding to messages.. :)..

how many judges re there.. also i have only recieved a response from stonegod, regarding my adventure idea.. ... please someone kick their buts. :)

cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads