• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

General Discussion '08

Status
Not open for further replies.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
hornedturtle said:
I have a question, how does the dice rolling work in this? There does not seem to be a built in dice roller, so is it just trust?
Varies from game to game. Sometimes, the DM does all dice. otherwise, Invisible Castle is used.

hornedturtle

First Post
So is anyone looking to start a low level adventure? Mellubb started recruiting for one but that was over a month ago. There looks to be 4 or 5 characters in the inn at the moment.

Solange

First Post
More may be coming to the Inn soon.

Did anyone get my e-mail about Koh'Tara's approval for 2nd level? I sent it out using the boards, and I don't think I got a response.

Moggthegob

First Post
Itll probably have to wait for a little bit, but I am working on a sequel to my most recent adventure. Even then itll be designed for our higher level characters.

Throws Hat into Ring

Alright, I'll run an adventure for 4-5 characters. I'm working on it now and will hope to have it submitted by the end of the weekend. Who should I submit to?
~dirK

stonegod

Dirk Nightbreese said:
Throws Hat into Ring

Alright, I'll run an adventure for 4-5 characters. I'm working on it now and will hope to have it submitted by the end of the weekend. Who should I submit to?
~dirK
Send it to the Judges via email (and PM or post here when it goes through since some judges *cough*Wik*cough* don't seem to check their mail. ;)

stonegod

serow said:
Yay for potential new adventures!
And OMG... did I just see "Age of Worms" there?
You did, but don't count on it happening. PbP isn't ideal for huge APs. Not to say something based on parts of it wouldn't work.

renau1g

First Post
Agreed, regarding the AP's. It would probably take 3-4 years to get through. I'm thinking the Red Hand of Doom will be at least a year to get through, and that's only 1/3 the size.

Although I am anxious for Kaz to adventure, along with Serow's character a couple of hobgoblins will be fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads