• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Game Full] Revolution!

dpdx

Explorer
Sorry - I've been checking this thread every day, and hadn't realized you did a Rogue's Gallery thread already. I'll have Padraic in there tonight.

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
This game will still occur.

Just waiting for garyh and a few others to post their characters. They haven't posted for awhile, but I want to give them time if they still are interested... so I'm delaying the start of the game til the 31st.

garyh

First Post
I'm sorry to have held everyone up, but I think I'm going to have to bow out of this one. I'm involved in plenty of games already, an school starts back up on Monday. It's a shame, it looks really interesting. Have fun, all! :)

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Starting post will be put up tomorrow evening. It will be entitled 'Revolution!, Part I'.

I am greatly looking forward to starting this game up. I know that it's been a long wait, but trust me, folks - the wait has been worth your while.

Monster Zero

First Post
Gnomeworks, I am sorry but I have to drop from your game. I have joined too many games at the moment and I need to cut a few. Sorry, I know your going to have a great game but I just don't have the time at the moment. I hope your game goes well. See ya on the flip side.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads