• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

FULL- Dark Comedy Game-Quest For The Lady

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Jemal,Kitana, I just want to see characters here first (Jemal's with changes, since he can't have the Dragon Skin items...), then I'll Ok them, then we can post them in a Rogue's thread, and THEN I can start setting you all up for Deat..er, FUN!!!

KitanaVorr

First Post
Uriel_fire_of_Heaven said:
Jemal,Kitana, I just want to see characters here first (Jemal's with changes, since he can't have the Dragon Skin items...), then I'll Ok them, then we can post them in a Rogue's thread, and THEN I can start setting you all up for Deat..er, FUN!!!

Didn't you see Alyssa? I posted her way back. :confused:

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
ACK!! I missed her, Kitana, I'm sorry!

Jemal, are you done with armor mods?Pick a name...:D

Kitana..Er...2 Rapiers (what a silly and unwieldy concept :p ). Remember, they are both medium weapons, thus you will be -4/-4, as per pg 125 PH. Still want the second one?
Perhaps a dagger instead...?

OK, I will wait until I see a final version from Jemal (armor and name), then begin. Woohoo!!!!

KitanaVorr

First Post
ACK!! I missed her, Kitana, I'm sorry!

Jemal, are you done with armor mods?Pick a name...:D

Kitana..Er...2 Rapiers (what a silly and unwieldy concept :p ). Remember, they are both medium weapons, thus you will be -4/-4, as per pg 125 PH. Still want the second one?
Perhaps a dagger instead...?

OK, I will wait until I see a final version from Jemal (armor and name), then begin. Woohoo!!!!

hmm ok a dagger sounds good ;)

Jemal

Adventurer
hmmm.. name..

[SIZE="+10"]BOB!!!!!![/SIZE]

Yeah.. The Fighter Named Bob...

Squire Bob.
And if I eventually Get knighted... Sir Robert.

whadya think? (Oh,and I allready have my character posted back there somewhere)

Last edited:

KitanaVorr

First Post
LOL I like Bob =)

BTW I think I will go ahead and keep my double rapiers. It definitely will look interesting and probably provoke some humor.

=)

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Er...you could go double short swords...and still get your -2/-2 instead of the -4/-4.
But, if you want the negs....:p

Last edited:

KitanaVorr

First Post
Er...you could go double short swords...and still get your -2/-2 instead of the -4/-4.
But, if you want the negs....:p

Well the problem is that I want to go for the zorro sort of look, with the twin thin rapiers for dexterity. Short swords would look well, dopey.

Got any ideas for that?

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Has been sick, sorry...

Zorro eh...well I don't recall him using 2 Rapiers...except maybe in a scene here or there for daring TV/Movie show-off mode.
I would think he was a sword /dagger/poinard man.

Anyone have stats on a Poignair/Parrying Dagger? Ill look through my sources in a moment...

Zorro in the middle of Jabberwocky...:p
Hehe.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads