• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

FULL- Dark Comedy Game-Quest For The Lady

Jemal

Adventurer
The Whoops, I was on the armour page and must've been tired. I'll fix it up

About the dragonscale : Damn u meanie. :( *L* j/k. OK, i'll change it to Mitrhil Plate mail or something like that.

Er... don't suppose I could keep it if I said it's been passed down through the generations as a symbol of our families old dragon-hunting (Or dragon protecting, if dragons are revered instead of feared) days, could I? :D

Doubt it but it's worth a shot.

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Nope, sorry...but there is a Bright Side...maybe soon, you will get a brand new suit of Dragon Armor!!!
:D

Off topic, but it's MY thread...SO
POST AS GENTARIA!!!! We are waiting for You...
GR!

Last edited:

Jemal

Adventurer
K, I'll finish up Squire Needsaname today.

Off Topic (But you started it)
I just posted as Genny, Sorry I took so long I thought you guys were on that surprise round, so I didn't say anything.

Jemal

Adventurer
I"m thinking of Squire Needzanaam, or Naym Lesquire or something equaly corny (Sound it out if you don't get the joke)

Jemal

Adventurer
Seriously Off Topic: Think I'm horny? You aint seen nothing yet, Just wait till Jane finishes off those beasties in the ICC thread and decides to go join the girls volleyball team. :D

KitanaVorr

First Post
Jemal said:
Seriously Off Topic: Think I'm horny? You aint seen nothing yet, Just wait till Jane finishes off those beasties in the ICC thread and decides to go join the girls volleyball team. :D

OT: Why the heck would she need to do that? All you need is a room with mirror and Jane is all set. You are, after all, all girl now.

EDIT: I guess we should move this conversation to the IC OOC thread...lol

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads