• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

FREE Symbols

ukgpublishing

First Post
A few more from the original request for the thread.

4) The Veiled Alliance (Dagger dripping poison, set on black square)
symbol1.jpg

5) The Guild of Thieves (Copper coin with crown symbol)
symbol2.jpg

6) The Whitecloaks (White cloak, with spots of blood, wrapped around warhammer)
symbol3.jpg

7) The Bloody Fists (Red circle with white, bloodied fist)
symbol4.jpg

More to come. Thanks for all the feedback and requests. Keeping me busy :D

Ymdar

Explorer
Hi. If I may request an art:

A (filled) black square with a red (unfilled) triangle. In the triangle there is a symbol of a red scorpion.

(No this is not Nod's symbol from C&C. That symbol had only the tail of the scorpion)

ukgpublishing

First Post
8) The Free Company (A broken longsword in a circle of clasped hands on a golden banner)

symbol5.jpg

9) The Border Watch (Green banner with battle axe and mailed fist)

symbol6.jpg

10) The Wizard's League (Circle with seven rainbow colours in a spiral design)

symbol7.jpg

Last edited:

ukgpublishing

First Post
OK Last ones of the requests for Carl (wipes sweat from brow :) )

11) The Paladins (Blue shield with silver longsword and crown, set on a white rose)

shield11.jpg

12) The Spellsingers (Golden harp set on a circle of intertwined green leaves)

symbol8.jpg

13) The Sadianite Monks (Circle divided in two by S-shape, half red/orange, set atop staff)

symbol9.jpg

14) The Blackguards (Black shield with white skull)

shield12.jpg

The Flaming Spear... black shield with flaming spear head, in red border.

shield13.jpg

The Infernal Cults... black banner with red/white gaping fanged maw.

symbol10.jpg

Thats all for now folks, I'll start on some of the other requests very shortly.

Thanks

John

Arnwyn

First Post
Wow... these are very cool. I could add the lot of them to my campaign as city heraldic symbols and other organization symbols.

Request: If you're still taking requests, would you be able to do a holy symbol for an evil frog demon/deity? I haven't decided on any specifics, so you have all the freedom in the world to design something... (if that works for you).

ukgpublishing

First Post
Ymdar said:
Hi. If I may request an art:

A (filled) black square with a red (unfilled) triangle. In the triangle there is a symbol of a red scorpion.

(No this is not Nod's symbol from C&C. That symbol had only the tail of the scorpion)

Hows this?

ymdar2.jpg

arnwyn said:
Wow... these are very cool. I could add the lot of them to my campaign as city heraldic symbols and other organization symbols.

Request: If you're still taking requests, would you be able to do a holy symbol for an evil frog demon/deity? I haven't decided on any specifics, so you have all the freedom in the world to design something... (if that works for you).

OK so I got free reign :cool:

Anyway I have a diamond lozenge in gold with runic script and a silver frog symbol (based on a south american symbol) emblazoned on the front with two bright gem eyes.

evilfrog.jpg

Hope you like.

John

Presto2112

Explorer
I'm really enjoying your work. My turn.

The Hall of Revealers is a bardic college nestled in the heart of the vineyards of Rangique. The Hall is multifaceted, teaching its pupils in the way of magic, diplomacy, and song. But the ultimate goal of the Hall and its headmistress, Kiranni, is to ferret out the deepest darkest secrets from the four corners of the known world; not for blackmail or profit, but to share these secrets with all the world, so that knowledge can be an open concept.

The symbol of the Hall of Revealers is an open book, with a vertical, downward pointing longsword placed behind it. Crossing the longsword in an X pattern are a flute and a scepter. There is a violet ellipse backdropping all of this and a banner underneath with "Milahua Diir Hinuali" (translated from elvish as "Even The Stones Will Speak") written in elvish.

I've supplied my handrawn version. I pray you can improve upon this.

Attachments

• Hall Of Revealers Crest.jpg
    Hall Of Revealers Crest.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 119

Remove ads