FREE Symbols

Black Lily

First Post
Elmorad Warrior Female

My character is an Elmoradian from Knight Online.com. I'd like to do the artwork myself but have no way to scan nor upload anything from my pc. If you will, I'd like to have an avatar and/or symbol of her including a black lily and a sword blade since this is her specialty as a warrior. Her name is the same as my user name, as you can see. Black Lily is one of my favs to use on that game I mentioned. Thanks in advance for your help!!!

Last edited:

ukgpublishing

First Post
Black Lily said:
My character is an Elmoradian from Knight Online.com. I'd like to do the artwork myself but have no way to scan nor upload anything from my pc. If you will, I'd like to have an avatar and/or symbol of her including a black lily and a sword blade since this is her specialty as a warrior. Her name is the same as my user name, as you can see. Black Lily is one of my favs to use on that game I mentioned. Thanks in advance for your help!!!

You can resize this using any graphics program to use as a avatar. Anyway hope you like it.

blacklily.jpg

Black Lily

First Post
ukgpublishing said:
You can resize this using any graphics program to use as a avatar. Anyway hope you like it.

blacklily.jpg

Simply awesome, and fantabulously wondrous!!! 1000 thiank yous. I'll see what else I can do with it or my daughter can do it since she has Adobe, not I. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Hussar

Legend
I am currently playing a priest of a fire cult. I've been looking for a holy symbol and I can't find anything that fits. Maybe one of your symbols? The character's faith believes that fire is the primary element that dominates all others. Fire is purity, purity is holy, therefore anything unholy should be purified in the flames. Heh. He's a little out there. I was thinking of some sort of symbol with flames on the top, air and earth in the middle and water on the bottom. *Here's hoping*

ukgpublishing

First Post
Hussar said:
I am currently playing a priest of a fire cult. I've been looking for a holy symbol and I can't find anything that fits. Maybe one of your symbols? The character's faith believes that fire is the primary element that dominates all others. Fire is purity, purity is holy, therefore anything unholy should be purified in the flames. Heh. He's a little out there. I was thinking of some sort of symbol with flames on the top, air and earth in the middle and water on the bottom. *Here's hoping*

Hi

I am thinking that this would work using runes with the fire rune on the top, slightly overlapping the air and earth rune and those overlapping the water rune. Possibly having each rune textured to match their element, and flames licking off the top of the fire rune.

Thoughts.

ukgpublishing

First Post
Hussar said:

OK I have a gold disk with the fire rune at the top, earth and air in the middle and water to the base.

Try this

element.jpg

Hussar

Legend
Yoink!!! Thank you. That's firgin cool. You just made me a very happy person. Now I'm off to go incinerate some sinners. :))

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
This is an AMAZING thread. Top notch work, John!

If you feel up to it, how about drawing some deity holy/unholy symbols for me? Here's my first request. The symbol section is highlighted, while the rest is included for flavor.

Cronn
Lord of the North, Father of the North Gods

Symbol: Swirling snow around an axe
Alignment: Chaotic good
Portfolio: Barbarians, cold, community, family, protection, strength
Favored Weapon: Greataxe

Cronn is the North God of Barbarians and the Northlands. He is known by few titles with the most used one being Lord of the North. His Avatar always takes the form of a Large-sized barbarian with long brown hair and a long beard, both touched by a hint of grey. His symbol is swirling snow around an axe and he wields a greataxe called North Rage.

Last edited:

Remove ads