• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Favorite character name

Wicht

Hero
Cat Grey - fictional character, a nephilim

For Vampire my favorite was always William "Bill" Slayer

Cathrindir is my favorite Dnd character name

BadMojo

First Post
Well, my current favorite is my Monk character from Damara in the Forgotten Realms - Zoryn Malkov. I decided that a segment of the population would have Eastern European/Russian sounding names, so...Zoryn it is! :D

Quickbeam

Explorer
A buddy of mine named a particularly ill-tempered cleric he'd created Theodocrates Intolerance, which I thought was mighty good.

For my part, I'd have to go with either my 2e dwarven battlerager named Grimm Runestone, or my 3e paladin Langdon Khazad-Dum (forgive the missing accent marks) who's referred to as "Cause the Doom" by the other party members -- he packs some serious power!!

BluWolf

Explorer
Its a toss up between..

Donaveen Celenath (1e half elven fighter thief)

and

Teg Darkmoon (2e drow fighter thief)

Teg's full name is Sereteg Tellenzanzib. The name was inspired by Miles Teg from the Dune series.

King_Stannis

Explorer
i answered this on the old one, but what the hay...i don't play often, but when i do...

OLD CHARACTER
eric the cleric...the sketch i drew of him ended up looking eerily like martin landau (totally unintended)

NEW CHARACTER
loort skudra, the ivinian viking...carries a gigantic warhammer (like thorgren in conan the barbarian)

additionally, i have played the following characters in a dark matter campaign:

ed hinkle - overweight forensic pathologist whose wife left him for the cable guy

jackson king - one funky, bad mofo

Remove ads