• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Fair Warning- Legend of Zorro

Zaukrie

New Publisher
I too thought the first one was a bad movie. So bad I started mocking it (to my wife's dismay) fairly early, and almost non-stop for the last 15 minutes or so. They were just so stupid - I couldn't take it.

I liked both Mummy movies, though that is odd as I also find the use of pets and new children generally annoying, I still liked the second Mummy movie.

I can't imagine any reason I would see Zorro 2.

Elf Witch

First Post
I saw the movie yesterday. I liked it it was a fun movie. Yes I knew about all the historical mistakes and you know what I didn't care. It is a movie not a docudrama.

I thought the dialogue between Diego and Elanna was funny. I really enjoyed the scences between Zorro and the padre.

From the previews I was worried that I would find the kid annoying but I didn't I think he was played with a lot of charm. He was a cute kid.

I am a Zorro fan I have all the episodes of both TV series and all the movies including the silent one. I see myself getting this one when it comes out on DVD.

I will admit that everytime they foscued on his hat this line went through my head. "and this hat that needs reblocking" I snickered the first time out loud and my friends who are also Zorro fans burst out laughing because the same line was going through their heads as well.

For those who have never seen it the line is from Zorro the Gay Blade.

Thornir Alekeg

Albatross!
Saw it this weekend. It was a fun light movie but I admit I had to consciously ignore the plot holes.

My big issue was, why manufacture nitroglycerine in California to transport it to the Confederate South? Why not set up the operation on some plantation in a Confederate State?

Oh, and the villian's inability to decide if he had a spanish or a french accent bugged me a lot.

Xath

Moder-gator
I went to see the movie so that I could see the corset they put CZJ in for all of the posters. I build them, and I wanted to see this one in action. But it was nowhere to be found throughout the whole movie. :(

I enjoyed it though. But Antonio Bandaras is really getting old. And he's not aging in the nice way that Sean Connery or Harrison Ford are aging. It saddens me.

The kid was adorable and not annoying in the slightest. For a movie with a "family" emphasis, it was entertaining.

Remove ads