• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Epic Game

Zack2216

First Post
Is anyone here waiting for an epic game? I know I am. maybe we could get a dm to start one. (please, don't ask me, I am not experienced enough to DM an epic campeign let alone a lower level one.)

Creamsteak

Explorer
(OT) Sollir, I can't log back into Psionics.net for some unknown reason(/OT)

I'm thinking that it would be reasonable to have:
3-4 players at ECL 36 (666,000xp).
4,400,000 Starting Equipment (Player's choice)
4,400,000 Starting Equipment (Master's choice)
Limited to WOTC products

*If nobody offers to DM, I might be willing to handle this as long as we keep it strictly to the above.

Creamsteak

Explorer
None, but anyway...

I'm limited in skills. I'd like to play in an Epic campaign more than run it. So ignore my above post if anyone reading this is thinking of running such a game. My time is going to become more and more constrained as the days go on (as I fill out college forms, start getting more homework, and start to deal with all the interesting things coming my way), but I'm willing to run it pending that it's just a little mixture of us board locals who want to throw around some nice Mid-Epic gaming. If it's a social game, that's fine. As far as hard-core Epic campaigns go though, my skill is a resource that's not refined well enough.

Zack2216

First Post
looks like a lot of people agree with me. As far as epic goes, I think I would like to save faerun, just because. I have ideas, but the campaign I am running right now offline sort of just got messed up due to my inexperience. They say I am doing a good job, but that I need to think out some of the stuff I do (they jumped 5 levels and got 10,000,000 gp. oi...).

Anyway, I can't wait.:D

Remove ads