• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Echoes of Empire OOC

Sniktch

First Post
Yeah, get better Kamard. Don't push yourself, though - I'm sure we all have somewhat hectic schedules due to the holidays. Sir Osis and I will probably be over in Hivemind when you recover.

Kamard

First Post
I'm feeling much better now, thanks folks.

That said, when do people feel they can begin the game in earnest? I know most of you have holiday things to look at, and someone said they were away on business until today... I can post the intro later today, and then let it sit a bit with people simply RPing until, say, the 26th or 27th when we can focus on it a bit more.

How does that sound?

Sniktch

First Post
Yeah, I like that. Give us a chance to get to know each other's characters a little better before we start, since we are already supposed to be a party when the game begins.

Hmm, maybe Krasslik and Alustarimm have known each other for some time, since apparently they are both products of violence.

Leopold

NKL4LYFE
can you add me to the list of people to consider for substitutes? I would LOVE to play a skaven in your world! So long since i have played the role of the ratman!

Kamard

First Post
Leopold said:
can you add me to the list of people to consider for substitutes? I would LOVE to play a skaven in your world! So long since i have played the role of the ratman!

Sure- but with luck, it will never come up, right folks?

:p

Expect the intro in around an hour.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads