• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Echoes of Empire OOC

Sniktch

First Post
We might come to respect one another then, but we'll probably never be friends. I am a monk, so duty and honor are also somewhat important to me; I just sway to the other end of the G/E spectrum most of the time, and have a nasssty temper:D

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Kamard, I noticed the 30GP that you said we each recieved...May we spend that, or is it implied in our starting cash? It might not mean much to most, but I'm a poor Skaven! :D
30 GP...Man, Alustarimm hasn't seen that sort of cash in a bit.
Let me know, if I can spend it, I'll buy
a Kukri (8GP), a Spider Throwing Knife (10GP) from Quint, Fighter, I sent you the stats,and a bag full of food (5GP worth of meat, fruits, cheese and a skin of wine perhaps).
That leaves me a whopping 7GP to spend on Elvish Candies, which I shall do, spending 5 GP on a bag of delicious treats and leaving 2GP in my 'rathole' stash.

Listed for you to augment my equipment, if need be on your copy.

Kamard

First Post
Haha! Unfortunately as noted in the description, you spent it all to augment your basic items list.

I will give you the candies though, just because its funny.

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
:p
I only started with 6GP worth of equipment, and 2 weapons, so there!
Maybe I spent it on...um...'entertainment'.

And Elviish Sweeets iss nothing to laff aboutt....
:|
Alustrimm takes his candies VERY seriously..
Mmm...a double chocolate dipped Larethian's Mint.

Kamard

First Post
I am aware of how much money you began with.

The other 30 gold might've gone to "entertainment", or to polishing up/repairing broken equipment, purchasing those last few low cost items, paying off some old debts, or various other contrived things that I am making up off the cuff to explain why you don't have it now.

*cue maniacal laughter*

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads