E2: The Secret of Gemhold [Patlin Judging]

Erekose13

Explorer
ooc: guess that'd be a spot check, probably for Nezrak. roll roll roll. He makes it.

Nezrak almost immediately notices that Ridik did not follow him through the bend.

Manzanita

First Post
Presumably Nezrak will shout out his warning. Nars & Percy are in front of Nezrak and Ridik. Can they see the tendrils still, if they turn around?

Xael

First Post
"Huh? Ridik?", Nezrak calls out with a puzzled look.

"Ridik seems to be missing...", he informs the others as he turns around to look for him. He draws his sword and moves back to where the group came.

Last edited:

IcyCool

First Post
Gorefoot mutters, "It's only a goblin" under his breath, but turns to head back in search of the cleric almost immediately.

Erekose13

Explorer
[Round 1]

Nezrak alerts the others and moves back through the tight spot. Given that he has to squeeze through the narrow opening, it occupies all his time just getting through. Beyond he can see a transparent ooze has felled Ridik and is currently covering him. Ridik's skin is starting to look tighter on the little goblin.

The others start moving now that they have been alerted by Nezrak.

[Round 2]

Nars moves back through the narrow corridor to join Nezrak on the other side, managing to just squeeze through and fit in behind Nezrak.

~Action Paused~

Nezrak
Slithering Tracker
Percy
Gorefoot
Rodimus

[sblock=ooc]Nezrak moves back, Nars joins him. Everyone will have to spend an entire round moving through and at the moment there is no room on the other side (not to say that you can't move into the tight spot).

I've misplaced my monster stats at the moment, I'll post what happens to Ridik in Rd 1 later tonight.[/sblock]

Dalamar

Adventurer
Seeing that there is currently no room for him to squeeze to, Rodimus will run through the large cavern to circle back to where they are.

OoC: Yeah, that's going to take a wee while, but hopefully it'll be faster than trying to get everybody there one at a time. Not to mention Rodimus's impatience.

Remove ads