(Discussion) Questions regarding craft points

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
I also have a slightly related question. Would training animals work in the same way as craft points? I'd like to, eventually, train exotic animals to be mounts and it seems like the mechanism would be the same as craft points.

Steve: I didn't find anything that allows to work on more item, so I'm inclined to say that only one item can be worked on at the time. I think this is also enhanced by the fact that the item is ready the next morning according to the rules.

Jdvn1: I think that makes sense. Spell Research propably as well. I'll see to writing a proposal on that later today.

Jdvn1

Thanks, diggity. That'd take another feat, I'm guessing? Something like Train Mount? Or would you make a separate feat for exotic mounts?

Jdvn1

Sounds good, I'd make it more specific. No feat for horses, ponies, or dogs. Because I was thinking I could train a Dire Wolf, and that's an animal. Might need the feat for that.

Steve Jung

Explorer
Living Enworld Judge said:
Steve: I didn't find anything that allows to work on more item, so I'm inclined to say that only one item can be worked on at the time. I think this is also enhanced by the fact that the item is ready the next morning according to the rules.
OK. That makes sense. Thanks.

Jdvn1

Living Enworld Judge said:
Jdvn1: I think that makes sense. Spell Research propably as well. I'll see to writing a proposal on that later today.
Not sure about the mechanics of the training aspect, but I'll post the template for the animals.

Remove ads