• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Discussion - General Discussion Thread '08

Halford

First Post
Still need a judge for End Meat, though at this point its pretty much a moot point - will be wrapping up shortly, one way or another...

I also had a question about DM credits, must they be spent immediately or can they be saved up?

If anyone around is interested in a new short adventure my next one, "The Scum of Orussus" is already approved and ready to go as soon as Ends Meat wraps up. TSOO should level any character from 1st to 2nd. It will likely take 1-2 months and will be followed up by several possible alternative adventures. I hope that all of my Ends Meat group will continue on, be we could certainly use a 5th!

P.S: Hope it went well Rystil!

Boddynock

First Post
Halford, you'll need a judge to award DM credits, so despite the fact that it's late in the piece, I'll sign on to judge it. Just give me a day to get up to speed.

Edit: Almost forgot your question about the DM credits. You can save your credits, if you like, or you can spend them as soon as you receive them.

Halford

First Post
Thanks 'Nock, I'd appreciate it. Would you like me to send you the proposal and a quick recap?

Can I sign you on for Scum to? Pretty please?

Boddynock

First Post
Thanks 'Nock, I'd appreciate it. Would you like me to send you the proposal and a quick recap?

Can I sign you on for Scum to? Pretty please?
Hi, Halford.

No need to send me the proposal for EM, I've still got it.

And yes, I'll sign on for Scum as well. (Just don't go anywhere, because I don't have time to run a game! ;))

Halford

First Post
Hehe, not planning though there is a chance I will have to make a big move shortly, U.S to U.K, but itshould just make for a fews days break and I should be able to give plenty of notice.

Phoenix8008

First Post
Okay, I'll try this one last time. Is there any official LEW judge type person that can please step in and award the DM points for my first adventure The Darque Demsne which finished 3 months ago?? Bront was the judge and as he's kind of dropped off the face of ENworld I haven't been able to get him to stop by the thread and award the points. I have e-mailed and PM'ed him and he replied once quite awhile back saying that he would try and remember to do it sometime. No luck. So is there anybody willing to step in for a MIA judge just long enough to award a hard working DM some points? I have done the adventure summary at the end of the thread as well as posting the summary to the Wiki.
If there is anything else that I am supposed to do, please let me know but I think I've covered all the bases I am supposed to as DM. For anyone that can help and does: THANK YOU. :D

I do enjoy the DMing, but without the expected perks it makes it a little harder to find the motivation some days and the players in my game don't deserve that. Thanks for your time. Sorry if this comes off sounding snotty and childish. It's been one of those weeks in RL so I'm venting a little. Sorry it had to be on you unsuspecting thread reader. ;)

Last edited:

Boddynock

First Post
Sorry I didn't pick this up sooner, P8. I'll check the thread over the next couple of days and get back to you. :cool:

Edit: There ya go! :D

Last edited:

Phoenix8008

First Post
Thanks alot 'nock. I tried asking about this a time or two before, but there was always some other big discussion going on and my post seemed to fall right at the end of a page in the thread, so it was soon lost off of the main page where people could see it. Now I gotta go see what I can get with them points. Thanks again! :D

Robichaud

Explorer
Could a moderator type person look at the latest few posts in the Guide to Living ENWorld? Or rather, not look at them (there's some fairly explicit stuff in there) but delete them outright.

Remove ads