• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Discussion - General Discussion Thread '08

orsal

LEW Judge
3. Is this the place to propose an item for the judges to look at or do you need to email?

The custom is the give proposal for house rules or new content their own thread. It should definitely be posted in the forum -- only judges can vote, but the whole LEW community can (and is encouraged to) comment.

Halford

First Post
The custom is the give proposal for house rules or new content their own thread. It should definitely be posted in the forum -- only judges can vote, but the whole LEW community can (and is encouraged to) comment.

Excellent, thanks Orsal - I will go ahead and post a thread.

Halford

First Post
To those of you waiting on a 9th level game, I should be looking to submit it late next week and then kick off. Currently building a fence which has been more arduous than I would have imagined, once that is done I shall crack on with vigor :D.

BigB

First Post
Question:

I would like to purchase gauntlets of ogre power for Rhys. Can I purchase based on SRD list price (4000 gp)? or is this too expensive for Orussus for it to be available?

covaithe

Explorer
I'm pretty sure that if Orussus has a gp limit established (does it?) it's a lot higher than 4000gp.

Also, it's worth noting that Orussus is packed with characters that have crafting feats right now. If Rhys walked into the RDI and asked about getting some gauntlets, it seems likely that someone would craft them for him, possibly at a substantial discount from SRD prices.

Knight Otu

First Post
There is an established gp limit, but I'm blanking on the exact amount. I'll go searching.

For some reason, I'm seeing several different answers, from 20,000 over 40,000 to 50,000, but the official one should be 20,000.

Edit2: I think we may have reduced the gp limit somewhere, but I'm not sure when. I've found a post by Creamsteak establishing the 50,000 number, but I haven't yet found the point where it was changed.

Last edited:

BigB

First Post
Thanks covaithe and Knight Oyu.

I posted in RDI but not sure if anyone has taken the craft feats needed. It is definately worth a try though.

If not then I will purchase at full price depending on the established limit.

thanks again.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads