• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Curse of House Thimbrall (orsal judging)

Velmont

First Post
Ridik looks around for a moment, seacrhing for something. At one moment, he opens his mouth but finally close it, not telling the question he seems to have in mind. After a moment, he continue to speak. "Finally, thinking twice, let's just clean that place and leave. After all, all those creature have turned as such because they were living here. I wouldn't tempt my luck."

Erekose13

Explorer
"Well I guess if there are no more zombies, we can finish clearing it out not. Too bad there aren't any more though." replies ao'Thuir, as blood thirsty as ever despite being very injured.

Velmont

First Post
"Before continuing, let me check everyone wounds." says Ridik, starting with ao'Thuir

OOC: How many HP you have left and what your total?

scout989

First Post
"Aye," Jann chimes in, "I'll be happy to be clear of this place. And no, I don't think that we have the wrong amulet, I merely want to be absolutely sure before we conclude that we have solved the issue."

[sblock=ooc: ]Jann is at full hp. Also, Orsal, did I read right that he didn't get that MM off before the fight ended? Just need to know for bookkeeping purposes.[/sblock]

El Jefe

First Post
Velmont said:
"Before continuing, let me check everyone wounds." says Ridik, starting with ao'Thuir
"Well, I'm not hurt", Boog stated rather matter-of-factly, "but I'd like to get some of my bolts back." He slipped past his companions into the foyer and started searching for his errant shots.

OOC:[sblock]For Ridik, Boog is at full hp.

For Orsal, I think there were two shots that missed, one just when Boog got to the top of the stairs the first time, and the second in round 3 of the most recent fight.[/sblock]

orsal

LEW Judge
My home internet access isn't working. I'm using a public library terminal right now with 30-minute-at-a-time booking, and catching up on my email before I catch up no my games, and all my notes about this game are on my home computer. So there may be a little delay on my part.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
"I'm also unhurt. I'm fine with getting out of this place as soon as possible, though." Kamdar scratches the back of his head. "It's getting late already, though."

Velmont

First Post
"ao'Thuir, if you are so willing to continue slashing those undead, I should make sure you are able to fight, just in case we fall on anotehr one. Russna, if you think that elf hasn't finish his work, please, let his wound heal and ease his pain." Ridik pause his hands on the wonded elf, and see his wound stop bleeding and some of them dissappearring. "I hope that doesn't mean Russna have seen some trouble ahead."

OOC: Shield of Faith use to spontaneaous cast CLW: 9 hp healed.

Erekose13

Explorer
ao'Thuir stretches a bit, testing his renewed strength. "Thanks again Ridik, mighty glad to have Russna's blessings. We can indeed finish poking around this place."

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads