• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Curse of House Thimbrall (orsal judging)

El Jefe

First Post
The last of the zombies down, Boog turned to Jann, Levin and Gerald, and began speaking as if the attack had never happened. "Allright, Jann, you think we've got the wrong amulet? Why don't we take a short break, let our friend Gerald show us where the rest of the valuables are, then get back to Thimbrall as soon as we can? Thrimbrall will only take the amulet he needs to end the curse. If it isn't the one I'm carrying, then he can have the one around Gerald's neck, and I can give this one back to him. Gerald, you won't need any protection against zombies once we're out of here, anyway." Boog indicated that he would give his amulet back to Gerald as he spoke.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Wait, wait, he crit a zombie? Unless this is a mistake, I'm checking out the body to see what it really was

"Wow, that was close! What a diligent fight! Where's the next one?" Kamdar looks around and then catches himself, "I mean... well, it'll make for a good story, anyway... Yeah, we should get back as soon as possible so that Thimbrall doesn't die."

Velmont

First Post
"I agree we should move fast now. Personally, I am not wounded, but many are, and if you were all counting on Russna to heal you, you'll have to wait. The gift of Russna are limited and I won't be able to heal everyone. I can still ask Russna to keep those undead away, but not sure I will be as successfull as I was, and even that will run out. I don't know of you, but if we meet another group of zombie like them, the damage may be more severe." Ridik sigh "I would have really like to study how all these zombie have been animated. Must be a nice feat of magic. Too bad."

fuzzy

First Post
Levin

Well, we have what we came for. We should get out of here and set up camp. Tommorow we can more thoroughly explore the place, if we want too.

Erekose13

Explorer
"I suppose that we can come back in tomorrow. I still want to find more loot and hopefully more critters too." replies ao'Thuir.

orsal

LEW Judge
Gerald says, "I think you've gotten rid of the last of the zombies. We can stay in here safely tonight, and tomorrow go off to see your employer with his trophy."

Velmont

First Post
"The last? In that case, we could simply finish to search that place... thinking of it, why we don't simply barricade ourselves, just in case that wizard decide to send us something else." says Ridik

El Jefe

First Post
Boog furrowed his brows. Everyone in the bedroom heard a chime in their mind's ear, but only two knew what it meant.

Orsal:[sblock]Boog will establish a Mindlink with Ridik. 1 PP used, 1PP left.[/sblock]

Ridik:[sblock]Ridik senses the presence of Boog's mind, and of thoughts that he knows belong to Boog, not himself. Boog sends a mental message along the lines of, "Don't forget that my hold on Gerald wears off in less than an hour." Ridik senses that likewise, if he intends for Boog to "hear" one of his thoughts, Boog will become aware of it.[/sblock]

Remove ads