• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Contemplating] Dragonlance Classics

GruTheWanderer

First Post
Sen Udo-Mal said:
I have been a lurking here for a while and well if there is still space I might really like to play Flint as no one has suggested him yet. If I do play Flint I would go with 5 as I really don't want to play a character that dies of a heart attack half-way through the game :)

True, true. It's almost the end of the game, but I'm sure the player of Sturm would also like better for his character (or maybe not, his end was pretty honorable).

Well, the 5's have it. And I'm relieved to hear it. I want to DM the modules, not the novels.

Darkwolf

First Post
I've been lurking for quite some time and because the WoT game closed Gru invited me to join. Could I get a repost of who has taken which characters?

Jemal

Adventurer
I've called Tasslehoff if nobody else really wants him.. If someone else really wants to play a kender, I'll step aside as I AM in.. well, read my sig.

Sen Udo-Mal

First Post
And of course the all important attribute points for Flint. I have not looked at the stats for a long time but my best guess would be...

36 points
Str: 16 (10)
Dex: 10 (2)
Con: 19 (13)
Int: 12 (4)
Wis: 12 (4)
Cha: 9 (3)

40 points
Str: 16 (10)
Dex: 12 (4)
Con: 19 (13)
Int: 12 (4)