• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Character call: Dawn Under Union of Darkness (FRCS)

Trimeulose, do you have the MMII?

Because I'm thinking about making my cohort an 8th level cohort/half-golem (clay), the template itself supposedly can be added on after you start (i'll be paying the gold/exp costs and I already fulfill the requirements) so I'm not sure if ECL is needed, but my cohort would have to be 8th level since its +3 CR for me to control as a cohort (11th level max)

trimeulose

First Post
I know it takes time to start a high level campaign, set up and balancing characters takes time, but well it cant take forever so I'm setting a deadline.

Ok this is how it is, I'm pretty sure I sent Emails to both Uriel and GaryH (outlook has been misbehaving lately). In any case I'll try and get their attentions on the boards. As of now Gary has a character to post, and Uriel has the opportunity to play a PC cohort.

So at this point, we have all but one major PC finished. If I don't get a confirming word from gary by say 1:00EST tomorrow, I'll take the first ECL12 that posts in Rogues Gallery.

Sollir, if you dont mind, could you go ahead and post your preferred cohort. If we can find someone who wants to play your cohort, all the better, if not I guess we'll make do. Umm no I don't have MM2.

Well now that reaper has dropped out, that opens yet another spot.

If Uriel and Garyh don't contact me by tommorrow, the first two completed characters to post on rogues gallery make the cut. Any that are posted after that go on a waiting list to be added in during the unlikely event that a PC is wasted beyond resurection.

Reminder: I do not intend to kill any PC's but what happens happens.

Note: I tactically play NPCs with thier "personallity scores" i.e. a 5 int Kobold will have horrible tactics despite his awesome Dex and Str. A dragon with a phenomenal wisdom and int will have the most awesome of tactics. Ect, Ect.

Last edited:

garyh

First Post
Sorry about wandering off, Trimelouse.

I think I'm going to take a pass on this game. There are others interested, and I'm in enough games aready. Someone else can have my spot.

Have fun, everyone!!

Jarval

Explorer
Anyone mind if I join in? Sollir pointed me in the direction of this thread, so I thought I'd come have a look-see :)

Looks like a very interesting game, but I may not be suitable on one count: Time-Zone. I'm in England, so I tend to be on-line at rather different times to the rest of you in the US. If this is likely to generate problems, then feel free to leave me out.

GoldenEagle

First Post
Jarval

I can't speak for Trimeulose, but I think his earlier post implies that the first two to post characters in rogues Gallery will set us off into a world of intrigue and adventure. I post regularly but at different times. I am not sure if time zone matters.

GE

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads