• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Character call: Dawn Under Union of Darkness (FRCS)

GoldenEagle

First Post
I will post an updated character sheet tonight. I think I fixed the errors (math and other)

I created some pretty powerful magic items; based on other things I saw they seem in line, but I want to make sure those are okay.

Let me know, I just wanna survive:D

GE

trimeulose

First Post
Re: Re: Current status

Thomas Hobbes said:

D'you mean a PC or Solir's cohort? If either, the answer is yes, but it's important to know which- the difference in point buy is, obvious, marked.

Right now I would like for you to be a PC. If i cant get in touch with garyH its gonna be 4 PCs (5 with you). So thats a loss of a 34 point character (maybe 2) + the 90k gp in items. Things could get really ugly for you guys if you dont have enough power.

I also need to get in touch with Urial or Creamsteak to see if they are interested in playing an NPC. If GaryH drops (which I hope he does not) we will also need another PC. Uriel of course being next in line.

Thomas Hobbes

First Post
Terribly sorry, Sollir, looks like you're going to have to make your own cohort. :)

However, since I've wanted to play one for a while, I'll be a Devoted Defender anyway. Stats to come as soon as I can borrow a copy of Sword and Fist from one of my friends....

Thomas Hobbes

First Post
Nah, I got my hands on a copy already, but thanks. :) Our DM may need it, though, if he doesn't have sword and fist. How about it, trimeulose?

The character will go up in about 5 minutes....

trimeulose

First Post
Actually this DM rarely plays anything but a good fighter so I have S&F memorized.

Don't think for a second I can't come up with any good spell tactics... example:

Prysmatic wall.. next round telekenisis quickened hold person (or monster if need be) seems you have been blown back into the wall and are now stuck in it. I wonder how long you'll last.

Sorry I let my vast knowledge get ahold of me. I....I.....just...didn't..........want..you...think..that...ummm..I was incapable of... tactically playin a spellcaster.... yeah thats the ticket.

Last edited:

Argent Silvermage

First Post
??????????

Have I read correctly?
Is there room for a player?
If so let me know. I'll be making a character.
Thinking of a Human (female) Cleric 6/Necromancer 6
Cleric of the god/goddess of death mostlikely N. Evil

Last edited:

trimeulose

First Post
Rules Update:

1st: Armor bonus and Shield Bonus are two different things so they stack.

2nd: Only arrows enhancement bonus counts to DR

3rd: If an assasin misses with death attack, but is not detected, then it is not wasted (until the three rounds is up). The death attack is present on the next attack that hits. If the assasin is hiding, then he can still death attack. The only thing is that hiding and attacking in the same round will use a full round action.

4th: Mithral weapons are considered one size catagory smaller for purposes of penalities considering a weapon light or not. In other words a longsword (or bastard sword if one has the proficiency) that is made of mithral would be considered a light weapon if wielded by the off hand, but a greatsword would still have to be wielded two handed.

If someone takes the monkey grip feat to wield a two handed weapon one handed, and then makes the weapon mithral there are no penalties for wielding the weapon one handed.

The drawback is that the weapon is also considered one size smaller for purposes of trip and disarming attacks.

5th: FRCS has this idea that adamantite bonuses will stack with enchantment bonuses, I don't share this Idea.

T

GoldenEagle

First Post
It looks like we have 4 characters posted, waiting on one arcane trickster and possible Argent. Let's get this dog and pony show on the road:D :D :D

Jemal

Adventurer
Well, I'm willing to play either a PC, OR a cohort, if there's room for either of them? Oh and if there IS room for a PC, I'll be taking the Leadership feat, so I'll be HAVING a cohort.

either way, I can play any type of character needed, but if there's no class that's "needed", I'ld like to play a 2-weapon fighter (Do you allow stuff from 'Quintessential Fighter' or 'Sword and Fist'?)

Remove ads