• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

CALLING TIMOTHY] Looking To DM a solo or duo d20 classless game.

GWolf

First Post
Hello, I am looking to Dm a game with one or two rapid posters looking for a lot of attention and who would like to try something new. I want to test out the DLiberation rules found here: http://www.netflash.net/llanade/redleafgames/dliberation20.php

The game am looking to start will take place in my newly formed world, which contains The Orlis Continent and Four Islands (My other games setting).

The player character(s) is(are) (a) special person(people) with a lot of potenial, 32 point-buy, level 2, or level 1 with ECL+1. He or she starts with 2000 gold to spend on anyitems wanted (no items over 900gp please)

There is the possiblity that the character(s) from this game may interact with the characters from my four islands game. If you'd like to join, post here and get a character up ASAP. Also, I would like a 1/2 Page to 2 page background.

Questions on some of the setting can be found in my Four Islands thread, any other questions ask here.

(I use nearly any books)

Last edited:

GWolf

First Post
I'll let you try this

Ok fine I'll let you try this. I'n not 100% sure on flaws. Can you post alot of long and detailed posts ivan?

Im leaving another slot open aswell.

GWolf

First Post
Closed

Ok you can both play. I want characters up soon! I mean very soon. And as few errors as possible. I may kick either of you out If I have problems. Though I beleive you will both be playing.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads