• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Best 1st Level 4E Adventure

Tallifer

Hero
Can you get adventure modules for the Living Forgotten Realms via the D&D Insider? If so, how? I could not find a link for them.

Thanlis

Explorer
Can you get adventure modules for the Living Forgotten Realms via the D&D Insider? If so, how? I could not find a link for them.

Nope, they are not part of DDI Insider. If the current RPGA guide is telling the truth, though, it's pretty easy!

1. Get an RPGA/DCI number. At the moment, this means finding an event (either a CCG event or LFR, either works) and asking the organizer for a card. They'll give you one even if you aren't playing. Here's an event locator.
  2. Register the number -- there's a handy URL on the card. Don't ask why you can't just get a number at the same Web site.
  3. Log in.
  4. Go to Event sanctioning.
  5. Click on the D&D logo currently in the middle of the page -- not the one that says Public Play.
  6. Select D&D Private Event from the Event Type pulldown menu.
  7. Click Next...
  8. and follow the prompts from there; it should be pretty clear. Note that you have to select your module, then click Add to add it to the list before moving on.

Once you're done sanctioning and downloading your event, you can always cancel it if it turns out you won't run it on the day you expected. That's perhaps the easiest thing to do if you don't want to bother reporting it.

I'm sorry this is sort of a pain; the hoops are somewhat silly, particularly the bit where you have to get a physical card. On the other hand, you get access to something like 100 adventures for levels 1 through 14, all for free.

darjr

I crit!
The site is supposed to get a revamp ala DDI some time soon.....

I'm starting the mini campaign for a group next Sunday. They kept asking about it, finally I saw the clue by four they were carrying.

I've run parts of it before and had a great time.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads