• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Against the Giants 5e PBP (Full)

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Hey @FitzTheRuke, am I too late to join?

I’ve been dying to play either a sorcerer (aberrant mind or clockworks) or an echo knight fighter.
I’m keeping my fingers crossed!
Cheers,

SG

Edit: if too late, pls put me up as an alt but you know me: I’m reliable & wont disappear ;-)

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Hey @FitzTheRuke, am I too late to join?

I’ve been dying to play either a sorcerer (aberrant mind or clockworks) or an echo knight fighter.
I’m keeping my fingers crossed!
Cheers,

SG

Edit: if too late, pls put me up as an alt but you know me: I’m reliable & wont disappear ;-)

I'd love to have you, but we are full up ATM. I will "pencil" you in to replace our first dropout.

Blue

Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal
With the lack of "bard love" here on ENworld, I think I want to run one.

A Firbolg Glamour Bard, called Eoghan (YEW-en) or Deep Well by outsiders, recluctantly leaving the forests for such a dire threat.

Chants very deeply, like this guy (Geoff Castellucci) sings Misty Mountains Cold.

(He's really amazing in terms of how low he can sing.)

@FitzTheRuke , you mentioned two +1 items. Can I take an uncommon Instrument of the Bards from the DMG as one of them?

FitzTheRuke

Legend
With the lack of "bard love" here on ENworld, I think I want to run one.

I'll have to put you and @Snarf Zagyg in different groups, then!

A Firbolg Glamour Bard, called Eoghan (YEW-en) or Deep Well by outsiders, recluctantly leaving the forests for such a dire threat. Chants very deeply, like this guy (Geoff Castellucci) sings Misty Mountains Cold.

Sounds good to me. Amazing how many ways one can spell "Yew-en" and its variants.

@FitzTheRuke , you mentioned two +1 items. Can I take an uncommon Instrument of the Bards from the DMG as one of them?

Sure. That sounds about right.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Are you going to divide us up into groups before or after all characters are in?

After. Though I suspect it'll start to look obvious which way it'll go as we build them. If anyone has any other players (or their characters) that they want to make sure they play with (or avoid) just let me know. I think it will start to work out naturally, but we'll force it if we have to.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
I know this is mostly a joke, but I fully trust Snarf to play nicely even with a class that he doesn't much care for. So just arrange as makes sense. Who knows - if we end up in the same group maybe I can show him not all bards are bad.
Good luck with that! (Yes, I'm kidding).

Maxperson

Morkus from Orkus
I know this is mostly a joke, but I fully trust Snarf to play nicely even with a class that he doesn't much care for. So just arrange as makes sense. Who knows - if we end up in the same group maybe I can show him not all bards are bad.
If you end up in his group, naming your Bard Brad is a requirement.

Remove ads