(Adventure) Tracking Down Sullivan (Knight Otu Judging)

Creamsteak

Explorer
"I wonder where Gregorian is... he's missing..."

"Besides that, I'll be ready in the morning to go. Let's have a word with the man."

In the morning, everyone goes to the small little building with the small domed observation tower to the side. Theres a man watching you all from a window, with a cooling pie set in front of him. He just seems to be casually observing the town, but he most definitely stares in the general direction of Shariff, Devlin, Silvercat, and Gur.

Creamsteak

Explorer
OOC: There really isn't anything to learn from the people at the inn, no. Though, I did just skip over it, and normally would have rolled something. Sorry about that.

Dungannon

First Post
OOC: I'm assuming Gur brought in the ponies with our supplies with him? If so, then we should have the deactivated construct, which we can use as proof of completion.

Devlin, while keeping a casual eye on the man in the window, approaches the front door and, if they're open (unlocked), enters the building.

Creamsteak

Explorer
When you open the door, the musty smell of the small laboritory wafts outwards. It smells a lot like boiled cabbage and sulfur, and the man sitting by the window with the pie turns to you. He is a rotund young man, in his early twenties, who seems to be smiling from ear to ear when he asks, "So, who's you be?"

Dungannon

First Post
Devlin smiles back at the man and approaches him, "Good day, sir. My name is Devlin and I am looking for a man named Sullivan who reportedly works for this establishment. Could you tell me if he is available? My business with him is rather pressing."

Creamsteak

Explorer
The rotund man explains that, "Sullivan? Well... I work for him. Havn't seen him in a while though. He went off on an expedition, and I was to recruit work for him here. You wouldn't happen to be the workers, would ya? I know he could sure use the help, hiding out in that little hole on his own so long. If your seeking other business with him, I'm afraid he's in a hole in the ground a few miles away, and he won't be back until his work is done."

Dungannon

First Post
"Well, that is interesting, as I was told that he had concluded his business at the mines and was to return to Allimon. Is there somewhere else in the city he might be staying since he hasn't reported back here yet?"

OOC: using bluff, diplomacy & gather info to get as much as I can out of the assistant

Creamsteak

Explorer
"Um..."

The man has to think deeply on what he can say to you. After at least a minute he says,

"Well... Sullivan shouldn't be back here unless he has already been to Orussus and reported to the guild there. He's in charge here, but he still reports to the central authority at Orussus."

Dungannon

First Post
"Hmmm. Well thank you for your assistance, it's not every day one finds such a forthright and helpful assistant. Sullivan is lucky to have you in his service."

With that, Devlin takes his leave and rejoins the rest of the group outside.

"Well, according to his assistant Sullivan was supposed to resort to the main guild office in Orussus when he was finished at the mines, not return here."

Remove ads