(Adventure) Tracking Down Sullivan (Knight Otu Judging)

Dungannon

First Post
Not ready for a direct confrontation right now, Devlin will loiter across the street, hopefully in an alley or shadowed storefront. He is doing his best to stay inconspicuous while keeping an eye on the entrance to the "Allimon Exploration Company" for any sign of Sullivan.

Dungannon

First Post
OOC: Let's assume that this was handled IC during the trip to Allimon, but we never did divvy up all the treasure from the ruins. After going back over the thread, this is what I've come up with. Silvercat takes 1 longbow, 20 arrows, and a mithril chain shirt. Gregorian takes 1 longsword, 1 longbow, and 20 arrows. Shariff takes a wand of Magic Missile, oil of Magic Weapon, scroll of Rope Trick, and scroll of Identify. That leaves us with 2 drow studded leather suits, 2 drow longswords, 1 drow longbow, 20 drow arrows, 6 drow daggers, a MW rapier, 605 gp, and 5 sp left to split or sell. I would like to have the mw rapier and one of the daggers, if no one else minds.

Last edited:

Dungannon

First Post
OOC: Okay, since nobody's spoke up against it, I will claim the MW rapier & one of the daggers. Can we assume that the unclaimed gear was left with Gur and the donkeys outside of town?

Creamsteak

Explorer
Later in the evening, everyone meets in the local tavern best acquainted to a low profile sort of client. Once inside and once arrangements for a room are made, Gur arrives last bearing a new animals pelt (a black and white badger looking creature), and he reaks slightly.

"Hey everyone. So, do we know if Sull... er... that guy, is in town? I wanted to say hi before I went to bed tonight!"

Creamsteak

Explorer
"Alright, so then what do you want to do? I don't really know anything about Sullivan except that he tried to screw us over, and I'd like to make sure he knows that I don't like city-folk trying to swindle me. I may be a man of the woods, but I'm not one to just let this slide."

Creamsteak

Explorer
I really don't know. I kinda expected Uriel and Argent back, but Mith's having problems connecting to Enworld. It's really making the game die with the three of them out. And this isn't a one man sort of objective.

Here is a solution if you want to bite it, but before you consider reading it, let me warn you that it contains spoilers. If you don't want to read it, then we can continue for a bit or stop here, I leave it up to you.

Last edited:

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
OoC: I'm here. ENWorld seemed to have unsubscribed me, so I wasn't aware that you guys were posting. I sort of thought that we were on hold for Argent/Mith. CS, feel free to email me or just yell at me in the GD thread when you seeme, though this won't happen again. As well, I assumed that Devlin took the rapier.

IC

Looking genuinly confused at the man's query, Silvercat says 'No, I can't say that I have seen any short sack-laden men. As for woodsmen, aren't they all smelly and unwashed?Thanks for the information all the same.'
Moving down the road, Silverat keeps one eye on the man, and one hand near his Rapier.

Dungannon

First Post
OOC: Didn't read the solution as I'd like to keep this going, especially now that Uriel is back. :)

"Why don't we stay here tonight and tomorrow I'll go to the Allimon Exploration Company and see if I can't find something out."

Devlin then sits back in his seat and calmly enjoys his drink while watching the crowd. After a bit, he gets up and heads to the bar for some "friendly conversation" with the locals. [use Gather Information to try to find if there's any info about Sullivan, the College of Allimon and/or the Allimon Exploration Company available]

Remove ads