(Adventure) Retrieval of Fallon's Key (Macbeth Judging)

Mithreander

Explorer
Elendrel looks to Sebastian and says "There is still quite a bit of the hour remaining... I'm sure if she is interested, she'll show up soon." he says with a confidence that seems strange from a boy his... age. Then again, he is elven, so his youth can be deceptive.

Then his nerveousness returns as he agrees with the green eyed rogue. "Yes, I do not like the prospect of keeping my father waiting myself."

Gurdjieff

First Post
"Gryphons you say... Now that's a kind of mount you don't see every day." Looking up, at the sky, Rogier pictures himself riding such a gryphon, high in the sky, flying freely among the clouds. "I must admit that's quite exciting." He grins as he puts his backpack down and sits next to it. "Now for the others to arrive."

Lichtenhart

First Post
Serene Wind arrives running nimbly from the tavern following Sebastian, then he bows in his unusual way to the young elf and the other adventurers.
"I am Serene Wind, from Roaring Waters monastery. Can I offer my company and help?"
He straightens up to look curiously at the others, noticing how different his simple clothes and gear seem from theirs.

Kahuna Burger

First Post
Sara arrives downing one mug and beginning on the second in her hand. "Joe had already checked these off and I didn't want to miss them... Not certain about the hops in that last one..." She nods politely to the elven child, and grins at the others. "Doubletrouble Sara, at your service. Great with a sword but not so expereinced in the saddle, so if we really are going to be riding griffons, you better put me with someone who doesn't mind grabby hands." She laughs and knocks back the last of her drink, then returns to the flaming sword discussion with iggy...

(ooc : Since sara is neither a cleric nor an outsider, there is nothing about her that a detect evil spell can tell.)

Mithreander

Explorer
OoC: Detect evil does not only work on planar or apsolute evils, nor does it work only on intentions of the moment like in 2nd edition. I've noted the lack of an alignment on your character sheet, Kahuna, but if Sara is nutral, chaotic or lawful evil, the paladin WILL be able to tell.

Janos, I'll wait for your entry before continuing, but please hurry. I do not want to wait to long to get this started. THanks!

Gurdjieff

First Post
Mithreander said:
OoC: Detect evil does not only work on planar or apsolute evils, nor does it work only on intentions of the moment like in 2nd edition. I've noted the lack of an alignment on your character sheet, Kahuna, but if Sara is nutral, chaotic or lawful evil, the paladin WILL be able to tell.

Janos, I'll wait for your entry before continuing, but please hurry. I do not want to wait to long to get this started. THanks!

[OoC: As Thebis-Ra is Evil, this might take a couple of posts to solve though. Detect Evil does indeed detect anyone with Evil alignment, unless hidden with magical means.]

Snipehunt

First Post
Llolian comes running around the corner, halting just before the group.

"Hope I'm not too late - I was working on some, er, techniques!" he says. "I heard most of what you said earlier. Griffons! This will be interesting! I look forward to meeting Fallon."

Manzanita

First Post
Iggy

Iggy greets everyone politely. "Sara," he whispers softly, frowning a bit as he detects the fumes on her breath. "I know nothing about flying either, but you are welcome to share my mount. You probably shouldn't drink & fly."

JDragon

Explorer
Snipehunt said:
Llolian comes running around the corner, halting just before the group.

"Hope I'm not too late - I was working on some, er, techniques!" he says. "I heard most of what you said earlier. Griffons! This will be interesting! I look forward to meeting Fallon."

Sebastian turns to see Llolian arrive. "Glad to see you made it, I was begining to wonder if you had decided to go for the rumors in the forest instead."

Turning to look at Elendrel, "So with Iggy, Sir Rogier, Sara, Wind, Llolian, myself and a yet unknown person that makes seven for your fathers quest, will this suffice?"

Remove ads