• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!
Zio's magic set editor card templates for RPG's

D&D General Zio's magic set editor card templates for RPG's 1.0

No permission to download

Zio_the_dark

The dark one :)
Zio_the_dark submitted a new resource:

Zio's magic set editor card templates for RPG's - D&D, Cards

Note: file is too large to upload here (100Mb), use alternative links

What's this:

This template is designed to use with tabletop and/or board games with RPG elements.
It's not perfect but if you like to customize your games like I do it can help ;)
To install just unzip this file into you MSE “data” folder!
If you know how to edit MSE files, feel free to change whatever please you!
Most cards have multiple styles available to customize them in the style tab.
Many symbols are...

Read more about this resource...

Zio_the_dark

Zio_the_dark updated Zio's magic set editor card templates for RPG's with a new update entry:

Small update

I did a small update to the template (254dpi only)
If you love printing gaming cards for your RPG sessions give it a try ;)

Download link is unchanged as it's too big to upload here on ENworld!

Read the rest of this update entry...

aco175

Legend
My D&D group has used a template creator to make item and potion cards for the game to good success, but not this one specifically. In the latest campaign, I made a couple dozen lower level items that they could find and instead of having the players roll on the treasure table, they pick a card from the item deck. They like it and even though a few items are more powerful than I would have liked a party of that level to have, it is random and it balanced with a higher level PC picking a low level item. I have more potions and such on the side to sell in the shop and the players hand them back when they drink it.

Thank you for making something like this.

Zio_the_dark

My D&D group has used a template creator to make item and potion cards for the game to good success, but not this one specifically. In the latest campaign, I made a couple dozen lower level items that they could find and instead of having the players roll on the treasure table, they pick a card from the item deck. They like it and even though a few items are more powerful than I would have liked a party of that level to have, it is random and it balanced with a higher level PC picking a low level item. I have more potions and such on the side to sell in the shop and the players hand them back when they drink it.

Thank you for making something like this.
This is the system used in most board games I play (not tabletop RPG of course mainly random tables) and my players love picking a random card from the treasure deck when doing a one-shot of these! For the shop I usually pick a random number of each pile of cards to randomize the available items!

Remove ads