• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[YB] The Record Keeper

reiella

Explorer
With the reset coming soon, and Yce still seeming to have vanished... What are the plans to do about the Record Keeper?

Unless someone happens to know why Yce poofed :) I haven't seen him in a few weeks on the chat.

Was it Vanor who suggested doing a website to autohandle the record keeping stuff?

Wicht

Hero
I don't think anyone knows what happened to Yce, though I have my suspicions. I thought about digging out his email address and sending him a note, but haven't yet got around to it.

Are there any volunteers for the job?

I know I had been the one to first start it and then Yce quickly took it over, but I am not sure at the moment how much more time I want to invest in this game over the amount I already am.

MidKnight

First Post
I honestly wish I had the time to do it, but even within the next month my time online will be somewhat reduced... And with spring just around the corner - paintball will pick up again.:)

Wicht

Hero
Well I sent Yce a short note, maybe he will answer.

Memory seems to recall Lady Diamond volunteering for the job last time Yce thought about dropping it (or was it Lady Tsin).

Berandor

lunatic
Lady D.

Honestly, I thought Yce had passed this position anyways.
I'm sorry, but RL duties wouldn't make me a good record keeper, I fear.

I'm also wondering where Yce is... he seemed omnipresent with his IC threads, and now - nothing.

Lady Diamond

First Post
I.. don't think it was me :) I don't think I can take on another job 'round here, I have a feeling there's gonna be a slew of "hey Di by-the-way-here-comes-another-website-update-and-ahhhhhhh!!" for awhile.

I spoke up for a moderator slot 'round here, and said that I couldn't take over the record-keeping. Sorry.

Last edited:

Berandor

lunatic
Oh... just noticed:
your nick can be abbreviated as "Lady Di" ...

btw, I have some things to upload on the website :D

Berandor

Wicht

Hero
heh - wasn't trying to push you into the job Lady Diamond. Just thunking about who would want it.

I suppose we could "volunteer" Tsin as she is not here to say no :D

Wicht

Hero
Sabaron said:
I saw him online the other day... I'd be willing to take up the task, as I'm here 8 hours a day.

You mean you saw Yce? He has only made 2 posts to the boards and both of those were on the same day (18th I think), right after the boards went up, since then nothing. Is he lurking? Is that what you mean?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads