• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Will be level 20. 3rd IR Aftermath!

What Level?

• Level 1

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Level 5

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Level 10

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Level 20

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Level 40

Votes: 9 33.3%

Black Omega

First Post
Melkor said:
Well, you can always use the remmants of my followers as bad guys, while I won`t do anythibg major for a long time, I might try to steal some artifacts to restore my power( like Staff of Penumbra or Sword of Kas), and of course there is always the desire to seek revenge, maybe I will try to kidnap Siobhan`s and Kalanyr`s child?
Oh, the adventure never ends and evil never gives up. And there is always Chaos v. Lawful disagreements to work out.

Now going for the most famous kid in the Domain of Hope? That would be truly fiendish.;)

Kalanyr

Explorer
:Looks at the votes for level 1:
*Trys to work out which of those would actually play*
:Decides those of them who aren't going to play are sadistic and those who are are masochistic:
(Decides he'll still go with a Level 1 campaign if it gets the most votes)
*Grins Evilly*

Yes,this is a campaign in the works, I want to see what level is most popular before I decide on to much.

Zelda Themelin

First Post
I'd say level 20th. I have a habit of making a lot of level 20th npc. Must be those 18th level characters in both game I dm and play.

Ah, but playing 1st level children might actually be fun. Fun in terms of horror-game, anyway. ;)

Posted by Zelda Themalin:

Oh, Melkor, please, that's so "Star Wars".

Well, there is never enough Star Wars! Emperor/Palpatine/Sidious is the best villain of all time, followed by Tolkien`s Melkor/Morgoth, those are my favourite fictional characters!

Kalanyr

Explorer
All Special Features are off to conserve resources. You have to click the Quote button below a post to quote it. Thanks for the Plot Idea by the way.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads