• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Why no fillable?

HandofMystra

First Post
I like the monster cards but wish that there were form fillable blanks like there are for the spell cards. I want to redo the summon nature ally cards with augmented summoning. I also would like to be able to put some of the monster cards on double cards (currently just air and water elementals as I go through summon nature ally cards)
thanks,
Jim Cummings
edit: oops, I found them

Last edited:

HandofMystra

First Post
HandofMystra said:
I like the monster cards but wish that there were form fillable blanks like there are for the spell cards. I want to redo the summon nature ally cards with augmented summoning. I also would like to be able to put some of the monster cards on double cards (currently just air and water elementals as I go through summon nature ally cards)
thanks,
Jim Cummings
edit: oops, I found them
but Grapple is misspelled ("Grappel") and it would be nice if the following block had separate fields for each entry
Environment: Elemental Plane of Air
Organization: Solitary Alignment: Usually neutral
Challenge Rating: 1 Advancement: 3 HD (Small)
Treasure: None Level Adjustment: -

Flyspeck23

First Post
HandofMystra said:
but Grapple is misspelled ("Grappel") and it would be nice if the following block had separate fields for each entry
Environment: Elemental Plane of Air
Organization: Solitary Alignment: Usually neutral
Challenge Rating: 1 Advancement: 3 HD (Small)
Treasure: None Level Adjustment: -

The save-enabled PDF wasn't done by me though, and if I'd add new fields that feature would have to be added again... I'll see what I can do.

Because the feature will be added to the Blank Item Cards too, I might change the Blank Monster Cards at the same time - but not sooner, sorry.

Remove ads