• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 3E/3.5 Why does the 3E Fiendish Codex: Hordes of the Abyss go for so much?

Stormonu

Legend
I’m in sort of a reverse situation. I have a storage unit of 1E to 3E books that have been stowed away for at least two years I need to get off my hands (I’ve switched to electronic copies that take up much less space). I’d been holding on to them because the selling prices we’re worth it, until now it looks like. Most of the titles ya’ll been discussing are among those that need to go. Except the RC - I’m keeping that one for myself!

darjr

I crit!
I’m in sort of a reverse situation. I have a storage unit of 1E to 3E books that have been stowed away for at least two years I need to get off my hands (I’ve switched to electronic copies that take up much less space). I’d been holding on to them because the selling prices we’re worth it, until now it looks like. Most of the titles ya’ll been discussing are among those that need to go. Except the RC - I’m keeping that one for myself!
Please post here if you put them up somewheres else. Think of us poor ENWorlders will ya?!

Remove ads