• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Why Did No One Tell me? Ultimate Toolbox!

DM_Jeff

Explorer
For a lot of monkeys there will be much glee. Thanks everyone for the patience, I know the AEG folks worked hard to get this up properly.

-DM Jeff

Excellent!
Picked it up last night after rediscovering the original toolbox in the last month or so - great book, but so much pagecount spent on stablocks I didn't need.

.pdf is perfect - I've been happily combing through it since last night copying tables out of it to print out into an addition to my DMing binder.

Thanks again for a great book. I picked up the original in PDF and I have been looking forward to getting this one in PDF as well. I had a lot of fun browsing through this last night. At last some relief for the apes. ;)

javierrivera

Explorer
To tell you the truth, I was expecting a lower price tag.

Anyway, it looks like your decision is right as I'm buying it right now even at 30 bucks ;).

Thank you for supporting the PDF market. As soon as I check the book I'll probably thank you for it too ;).

Jack99

Adventurer
Be glad you guys aren't WotC, or you would have people howling regarding the price.

Thanks for making it into a PDF!

Remove ads