• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E What's with Paizo Publishing?????

dsfriii

First Post
Contacting Paizo

Guess what, a lot of people do contact Paizo, but do not here back once they write polite comments. It appears that Paizo only responses to Rants on the Web....

dsfriii

First Post
Yes apperances are

Appearances are often deceptive, and all generalizations are ultimately false. I've not dealt with Paizo Publishing much, but, so far, they've batted 1000 with me.

Well my personal experience has been a lot worse than yours. So whose view of Paizo is correct???

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
Re: Yes apperances are

dsfriii said:

Well my personal experience has been a lot worse than yours. So whose view of Paizo is correct???

Obviously mine. You stated that apparently that Paizo respond only to rants on the web. That statement is refuted. :D

Ghoti

First Post
Re: Re: Yes apperances are

Mark Chance said:

Obviously mine. You stated that apparently that Paizo respond only to rants on the web. That statement is refuted. :D

Mark,
I would have to disagree with you.

As your experience differs greatly from that I, dsfriii, and others are talking about.

We are discussing complaints and rants, your experience was in contacting Paizo about purchasing something.

Of course they would respond quickly and efficently to you as it would make them money. Why respond to an email that is a complaint? What good could it do for them?

But they do respond to rants/complaints on web forums as it can hurt their bottom line.

Friadoc

Explorer
*insert sarcastic wail*

But, but, the free stuff that I wasn't charge extra for isn't on-line the moment I want it!

I want it Now!, Now! Now!, Now!

They knew it was going to be in the magazine when it shipped, they know that I was gonna whine like mad, they knew it! Knew! Knew! KneeeeeEEeeew it!

If they didn't, then they do not pay attention to the internet, source of all knowing and infallible justice.

Now I'm gonna rollover and pout because it wasn't on the site NOW!

Oh, yeah. Sea Monkeys don't build castles!!!!

;) Ok, maybe it's not that bad, but dang I had to make light of it somehow.

kreynolds

First Post
Friadoc said:

What!?! They don't!?!?! Damn the injsutice and lies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Friadoc said:

Nah. It's not that bad, mostly because it's a perfectly valid complaint.

Ghoti

First Post
Friadoc said:
*insert sarcastic wail*

But, but, the free stuff that I wasn't charge extra for isn't on-line the moment I want it!

I want it Now!, Now! Now!, Now!

They knew it was going to be in the magazine when it shipped, they know that I was gonna whine like mad, they knew it! Knew! Knew! KneeeeeEEeeew it!

If they didn't, then they do not pay attention to the internet, source of all knowing and infallible justice.

Now I'm gonna rollover and pout because it wasn't on the site NOW!

Friadoc,

I must say, good one! Made me chuckle.

The thing is, all I did was ask a simple question.

As far as I am concerned I am more interested in learning why they haven't updated their news since 5/14.

And not only dont sea monkeys build castles, they aren't monkeys at all! :p

SemperJase

First Post
This is why I would not want to be in the rpg business. Reading these boards, it seems no one hates an rpg company more than its own customers.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads