• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What was your first PC's name?

D-rock

First Post
My first character was a fighter named Griff the Great who I started playing when I was 4. I only remember because I was talking with my older brother about the good old days during one of our game sessions and he somehow remembered. That was a long time ago.

Last edited:

seasong

First Post
Blackleaf ;)

(not really: I just couldn't believe that no one said it)

My first character ever was when I was 10, and was a gnomish mine detector for a group of high schoolers... that is to say, I was joining in the game as they were trying to figure out how to get into a room that was pretty dangerous, so they rolled me up a gnome, and sent me in. I was mulched in pretty short order.

My next character was a very clever gnomish illusionist who (with the GM's complicity) they believed was a rogue. The next room they sent me into, I was invisible, and I sent an illusion of me in. Seeing that it was safe, they all went in after 'me' and got mulched.

The next character that I have any memory of, before I started GMing almost all the time, was Silverleaf, a female elven paladin with a unicorn for her mount.

Yeah, pretty lame :D.

Salad Shooter

First Post
Palin Hellfire, human Mage. Never really played him much, as with many of my first characters. Me ol' RPing group changed chronicles/campaigns every session...at that time I only had one character above lvl 1.....not Palin, sadly.

Surefoot

First Post
Entire character history

Human Paladin called: Torvak of the Lake! The character i started out with 10 year ago, i recently found his charsheet after laying in a pile of rubble where it had been for about 8 years.

Then there was Cadmus. human paladin
After that Faramir Redeye, cleric
Then some kind of anagakok frost wizard (yeah, i played an anagakok..)
Some kind of shapeshifter... that was the cleric. Inspired by the Dark Legions game, the picture was the same as the cleric picture.

Then for about 2 years nothing dnd, but vampire and some RPG with cyberware and physical adepts.

Then as 3e started a human rogue called kief the thief, but he died in the underdark so now it's been a halfling cleric for about 2 years already.

Harold Mayo

First Post
1978, third grade.

A fighter who was a hybrid of Basic and AD&D. I remember that he had splint mail, shield, and longsword. He also had a 17 strength.

His name...Torg, son of Torg.

OK, OK...I was young and had just read a book about a caveman named Torg...sheesh....

lordbasl

First Post
My first character was a dwarf fighter I created back in my military days (early '78 -- 25 years ago) named Xenon. "Xe" was pretty cool. When he hit 6th level (max for a dwarf back in the OD&D days...) he had one of those double-ended axe / club weapons the Vulcans used in that episode of ST when Spock had to go back to Vulcan and mate or die (7 Year Itch, I think) as well as a couple mithral spiked gaultlets I dubbed "Gloves of Rollerball," a Girdle of Giant Strength and +1 plate armor.

His Con was low -- 7 -- because of an early hackfest where We Da Heroes held a pass against 10,000 orcs. We had something the Spartans at Thermopyle did not -- Tablets of Instant Resurrection, aka "Bromos" -- but he was otherwise a fun character to play

I can reproduce the character sheet almost from memory -- does that count?

--Basil

Quill_Quayuazue

First Post
First PC

My first pc was a LG Elf. yeppers thats right just Elf

back from basic D&D, his name is Xorn and he has now benn rewritten in each and evrey version and with each new suppliment that offers some thing cool - - - espsecially now that he has not been played in 24 or 25 years .

Remove ads