• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What are you listening too?

darjr

I crit!
D6C31956-74DA-44B5-BA18-E3D2448DC1DE.jpeg

R_J_K75

Legend
Waiting on the new Mars Volta CD to come out I think the 13th of this month. I'm cautiously optimistic, but usually when a band takes a hiatus of any length their output after is subpar.

R_J_K75

Legend
New Mars Volta album, "the Mars Volta" is great. It's the same as the old stuff just shorter songs. If you like the Mars Volta, check out Antemasque, its ORL and CBZ thats was released shortly after the MV broke up.

Saracenus

Always In School Gamer
Just saw Heilung (I cannot describe them, but they are amazing) live on Thursday night in Portland, Oregon. It was a hell of a show...

I am also listening to the the Cyberpunk 2077 soundtrack on my music streaming service.

I couldn't get tickets to see Jinjer (Ukrainian Prog/Metal Band) this year, but maybe when they swing through yet again...

Reignwolf is a Seattle, Washington rock band that a lot of people are sleeping on...

My hip-hop rabbit hole is NF... the feature on this track is Hopsin (another artist I am starting to listen to).

Last edited:

Remove ads