• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Welcome to Long Island Gameday Forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.

madwabbit

First Post
Queenie122 said:
Thanks!

Does everyone have our address? What about directions? Tell us where you are coming from so we can double check the directions. We don't want anyone lost in the wilds of Long Island!
I have your address/phone entered into my smartphone (because it's smarter than me). We'll be coming in from SoHo, the 400 block of W Broadway (NOT Broadway), and I have NOT yet checked directions on how to get there from... well, there.

Queenie

Queen of Everything
madwabbit said:
I have your address/phone entered into my smartphone (because it's smarter than me). We'll be coming in from SoHo, the 400 block of W Broadway (NOT Broadway), and I have NOT yet checked directions on how to get there from... well, there.

I looked up the directions on Mapquest, they look fairly simple and correct. I have never driven from Manhattan myself but it looks easy and the end part is definitely easy and right. Do you want me to email them to you?

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Also - there will be people here who haven't signed up for a game yet. If someone has a game they like to run, feel free to bring it. The unscheduled people may just hang around and gab or play card games but you never know!

madwabbit

First Post
Queenie122 said:
I looked up the directions on Mapquest, they look fairly simple and correct. I have never driven from Manhattan myself but it looks easy and the end part is definitely easy and right. Do you want me to email them to you?
Nah, I'm online-maps savvy -- Rodrigo and I will figure it out. :)

Thanks!

Queenie

Queen of Everything
There is only one game running now on Sunday and it's full - dopes anyone want me to ask Evan if he can run his D&D Goonies game on Sunday? He'd need at least 4 players but would take up to 6. I'm not 100% sure he can make it.

We do have tons of games - no one will want for something to do but I figured I would ask since he already put it together.

madwabbit

First Post
Queenie122 said:
There is only one game running now on Sunday and it's full - dopes anyone want me to ask Evan if he can run his D&D Goonies game on Sunday? He'd need at least 4 players but would take up to 6. I'm not 100% sure he can make it.

We do have tons of games - no one will want for something to do but I figured I would ask since he already put it together.
Sure! I am sans game that morning, but Rodrigo is not, so I'm down with that (or board gaming or whatever).

Thank you Queenie and DireWolf for hosting an awesome gameday!

And thanks to my GM's for great games and being awesome.

I will post more when I am done getting some sleep :)

Anti-Sean

First Post
Legolasgimli24 said:
Thank you Queenie and DireWolf for hosting an awesome gameday!

And thanks to my GM's for great games and being awesome.
QFT! You guys are all excellent. I had a fantastic time - thanks so much!

madwabbit

First Post
LI Gameday was totally FRICKIN' AWESOME!!!!

Queenie and DW are the exemplar extraordinaire of host-iness, particularly how they courageously opened their cozy and comfy home to our rag-tag band.

I don't recall when I've had so much fun, or laughed my ass off to the point of embolism, or just felt so welcome (and well-fed!).

All of the people I played with were awesome, and I was proud that so many cool folks registered for and played in my game.

Truly, truly a wonderful time and I didn't want it to end nor did I want to leave (except for missing my wife and daughter). I know what gamer heaven is: a perpetual and eternal Gameday at Queenie and Dire Wolf's house! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads